GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. socalhatch

Welding / fabrication All types of material Southern California IE

work available at home now that i have acquired a second welder and necessary tools at the house for welding and fabrication this will be available for all types of materials for Automotive repair, customization along with motorcycles if you are into that. This will be for quick turn around no...
  2. socalhatch

SOLD -19" Pretoria grey set of four 235/35/19 fire hawk indy 500 6/32 tread all four. Sothern California OC / IE ($1200)

Selling set of four grey Pretoria wheels with 235/35R19 indy firehawk 500s 6/32 tread depth. Passenger rear wheel has very small curb rash (bought like this from dealer) $1200 for all four wheels and tires.
  3. socalhatch

cold start / idle misfire below 1k rpm

Hello all, so as the title says i have been chasing this issue at idle / cold start for about a month or so now. Issue started up out of no were with no hardware changes. Randomly got a CEL one day and checked it random multiple cylinder misfire all 4 cylinders 1100rpm time stamp shows cold...
  4. socalhatch

vag com, performance & maintenance work.

Not looking to go to the dealer? interested in learning how to do maintenance or performance work on your VW or Audi? Anything from intakes, oil changes, dsg service, major bolt on, flashing, vcds codeing, etc. Local or southern California residents only, willing to drive to you up to 30...
  5. socalhatch

FS 2017 AllTrack H&R lowering springs $100

Location Tustin, Ca Removed H&R lowering springs when I traded the car in. about 10k miles on the springs. $100 for the full set.