GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Thinking bout an Golf R -> RS3. Anyone do this?

congrats, love the color. I'm pretty close to you and don't see that many TTRS's. shark -
  2. T

Arteon Style Blind Spot Mirror Cap Installation

thanks for the photo, dammit! lol...now I'm gonna have to do it. shark -
  3. T

does anyone who did this also have the power folding mirrors? It would be cool if both features could be incorporated. shark -
  4. T

do you have a copy of the install instructions handy? thx.... shark-
  5. T

DSG shift knob

I've got a NOS edition 50 shift knob as pictured (MK6). I bought it to use w/ my R32, but never did. PM me if you're interested. shark -
  6. T

SOLD: Silver Neuspeed RSE11 - 18x8.5 - RI - $500

add me to the pm list... shark -
  7. T

Jack not included? - 2018 Mk7.5 GTE (UK)

the mk7s here in the states didn't get a spare and accordingly, no jack, as well. what we got instead was a fix a flat aerosol inflator. you should have gotten one of those maybe? shark -
  8. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

the faults are "soft faults" meaning that you won't see anything light up on the dash, but will see them when you scan w/ vcds or obd11. paul even mentions this in his install video. shark -
  9. T

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

hi everyone, just about to make a decision as to which lights to pick up. one question I have: shopdap vid mentions a soft fault after coding and using their harness. is this fault present no matter whose harness is used or is it just shopdap's? thx..... shark -
  10. T

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Have a brand new set of KONI special active shocks and struts that I purchased from Tire Rack for mkV. I bought them for my R32, prior to purchasing my mk7.5 R. $350 - you can't be that anywhere. shark -
  11. T

just waiting for insurance... but new Golf R!

congrats on the R! now, go buy some lottery tickets! you seem to have the better side of luck coming your way............ =) shark -
  12. T

My quest to fabricate the perfect DSG paddles

I picked up a set of the illuminated paddles and they have been fine for me. The original + shifter had some defect in the mold (air bubbles), but the seller sent me a new one ASAP upon my sending him some photos. I like that they look and light up just like oem. shark
  13. T

DIY Mk7.5 Euro Taillight Harnesses

I'd be interested in a set, how much would it be? shark -
  14. T

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

great build thread....just stumbled upon it. =] shark -