GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PublicEnemy

Hill Hold Adjustment. Attempt to remedy jerky take off…

I recently performed a DSG adaptation in an effort to smooth out my jerky/lurchy take offs. Long story short, my take offs got worse. At this point, I’ve figured out how to ease off the brake pedal to get the car into gear for a smooth take off. My issue however is when I quickly drop the...
  2. PublicEnemy

SuperPro Lower Control Arm Install/Review - Don't Need to drop Subframe for 6-Speed MANUAL

@MSH - I delt with everything described in this post. It was harder for me to pinpoint since I installed all of the following in one fell swoop back in 2019. After extensive troubleshooting. And I mean EXTENSIVE troubleshooting........ it was determined that the Superpro LCA's initial...
  3. PublicEnemy

MK7 R Front Brakes for Sale

These have been sold per Vortex
  4. PublicEnemy

Clubsport S Steering Knuckles

Still available by chance?
  5. PublicEnemy

Alltracking

Alltracking
  6. PublicEnemy

Alltracking

Alltracking
  7. PublicEnemy

[SOLD] FS: MK7 GTI PP Brakes, Lines, Rotors & More!

Hey! Would you consider selling/shipping calipers only? Thanks!
  8. PublicEnemy

Superpro lower control arm machining discrepancy?

OP, I’ve contacted superpro. I’m curious if mine have a similar issue. You can see a large caster discrepancy between the tire and front fender…
  9. PublicEnemy

BMW Performance Center experience *VID*

Here is a cool video taken by me from the BMW Performance Center in Spartanburg, SC. It was a great experience. It was free too! They were a sponsor of the Class A red sox affiliate when I played in Greenville, SC. Take a look! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rGnhcLu7ek