GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Napa Leather Steering Wheel

Purchased this steering wheel off another member. Looking for $500 OBO, easy install and gives you a nice grip. Prefer local pickup in Chicago but can ship as well.
  2. A

AWE Full Exhaust System (Touring) - 2015-2021

Unlocks a potent max gain of 21 hp and 24 ft-lbs of torque at the crank -- without software, when paired to an aftermarket downpipe Crafted from 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced T304 stainless steel Dyno-developed and street-proven on the AWE in-house MK7 102mm dual tip configuration available in...
  3. A

Part Out

Still have the steering wheel, intake and exhaust for sale.
  4. A

Part Out

I pm'd you.
  5. A

Part Out

bump, lowered price on the intake to 300 plus shipping or local pickup. Still have everything else.
  6. A

2016 GTI SE - 50,000 Miles. $19,000 OBO

Nope, those wheels are sold. Bringing with stock austins.
  7. A

bump, still available. Might bring it to Carmax soon.
  8. A

Part Out

Haha.
  9. A

Part Out

Bump
  10. A

Part Out

Bump, still have the intake.
  11. A

Part Out

Tail lights are sold, everything else is still available.
  12. A

Part Out

The adapter fits with the fender unit. rockford fosgate r2 subwoofer
  13. A

Part Out

Dark MK7
  14. A

Looking to sell my car within the next 1-2 months and testing out the market. Car was adult driven and taken care of, here are some of the details about the car. 1. Paint is in really good condition 8/10 with minor wear and tear 2. Brakes were just replaced all around 3. Had a carbon cleaning...
  15. A

Part Out

Parting out my 2016 GTI SE as I am getting ready to sell it at the end of this month 1. Weathertech Floor Mats (150 OBO) 2. Aftermarket steering wheel with Napa leather (500 OBO) 3. AWE Touring Exhaust (down pipe and catback (will be available around June 10th). 20k miles. $1400 OBO. Awesome...
  16. A

Sequential Adapter

Does anyone have the Mk7 euro tail lights and bought/used the adapter to make the signal sequential? If so, do you have a link? I saw there is an adapter by IJDMTOY for $80 online but if you go on aliexpress, they have the adapter for $15. Is the premium price worth it for a US based product?
  17. A

APR Turbo Muffler Delete - Brand New

SOLD PLEASE DELETE
  18. A

WTS: OEM GTI Catback

Local pickup only. Chicago.
  19. A

CTS Turbo Billet Aluminum Torque Arm Insert - Version 2

Have one for sale with 5,000 miles in pristine condition. Selling for $20.00 shipped.
  20. A

MK7 Golf R Euro Tails Tinted Cherry

Sold delete