GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JoeVDub

It's been fun...

I'll most likely be selling my GTI for a s2k within a week or so. Too many electrical problems and transmission problems. She's been a great ride.
  2. JoeVDub

unitronic

Thought this might belong up here. Some work my business does. Check us/like us on facebook :thumbsup: http://www.facebook.com/independentautophotography
  3. JoeVDub

Rx7 knowledge needed

I found a 1988 rx7 1.3L na, 5 speed manual tranny, with 172,xxx miles for $750. Body is in pretty good shape, few dings here and there but nothing serious. I'm pretty sure it doesn't run, but that's fine since I want a turbo'd rotary engine in it, if I get it. So my question is, is a fully built...
  4. JoeVDub

Houston Area - IMPORT FACE OFF Car Meet

http://www.importfaceoff.net/ Sunday, October 23rd at the Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Texas from 11am - 6pm. Price is $17 to get in, $15 if you have a flier. Check out the site for more details. Let me know if any of you plan on going and maybe we can meet up there. (Mods please...
  5. JoeVDub

2011 wrx

Im really close to pulling the trigger on this. I've read/seen all the reviews. Anyone have any experience with Subaru's?
  6. JoeVDub

1988 BMW e30

Has anybody owned one or still has one? I found one locally for $1,400 and I'm thinking about snatching it. But I want to know if the 2.5L V6 is good and how easy can I get parts for it? Yes, I've tried searching but I keep coming across catalogs and I don't want to search through those online.
  7. JoeVDub

New Car

First off, let me say I'm a 22 year old kid with a need for speed. The mk6 is my third VW in a row. I love VW, but I think its time for me to move on. I own my own business and things are booming for me right now and will continue to in the future. I currently do business with Ford, Nissan, and...
  8. JoeVDub

Neon SRT-4

There is one for sale. It is stage 3. 24,000 miles on built motor (92k on odometer). Asking $9,500 for it. What do you guys think?
  9. JoeVDub

2010 WRX or 2010 Civic SI

Which one do you think is better and why? Don't just say the WRX cause its faster though. But whats your opinion on both?
  10. JoeVDub

2006 Mitsu EVO!!!!

2006 EVO 39,401 miles My bro works at a dealer and gave me the lowest price they can sell it for. So I can get it a little bit cheaper. check it out...
  11. JoeVDub

what do you think about a used wrx?

so im getting pretty bored with the GTI. and if i want to boost more power im looking at spending a small fortune. so ive been thinking about getting a new car. A 2002-2006 wrx seems like it would be a fun toy, but ive never worked with subaru before. i dont know how their reliability is and how...
  12. JoeVDub

NEWBIE to the forum...

hey guys and girls. im new to the forum, but not to VW's i had a 96? passat tdi, then a 07 Rabbit, and now the 08 GTI. im looking forward to chit chatting it up on here. It seems like a real great forum, I've found a lot of helpful DIYs and information on here in the past. joe