GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Mk7.5 DSG gear surround

Hi, my gear surround is badly scratched from a previous owner. Is it possible to purchase the piece I’ve arrowed? The photo isn’t my car as this is clearly a silver inlay mine is a gloss charcoal colour. Thanks.
  2. P

Mk 7.5 DSG coasting

Hi, new to golf ownership as previous car was 22 yo and low on tech. Advise please, even with the start/stop turned off when I slow down say approaching traffic lights my engine cuts then re starts so from reading the car manual the DSG has a coasting feature so regardless that the start/stop is...
  3. P

Mk 7.5 Golf DataPlug

Hi all, just plugged in the supplied DataPlug into my Mk7.5 Golf and when I launched the We Connect Go app it says the following on the attached screen grab. How or is there another app that’s supported would anyone know? Thanks
  4. P

Headlight upgrade

Hi, please remove link if I’m in breach of any forum rules. Has anyone on here used this company for upgrading your Mk7-7.5 Golf and if so was the fitting and improvement of LED worth it? https://vlandshop.com/product/14-17-volkswagen-golf7-mk7-vland-dual-beam-projector-headlights-black/
  5. P

Headlamp or just a bulb upgrade

Hi, just acquired my first Golf through a bereavement and even though my previous car was 22 years old it was a high spec and had Xenon headlights. My 2019 golf has halogen bulbs and look so dim compared to my old car so has anyone legally improved their headlights either by changing the whole...