GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mass_Paul

APR Ignition coils MS100210 ( Blue) set of four

Thank you. Actually, my buddy thanks you that I am purchasing on his behalf. I also had to verify a few times that this was not for an MK7 and would work as a needed replacement on his car.
  2. Mass_Paul

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Image on the back may be a bit off center, but $6.99 at Marshall's... don't mind if I do.
  3. Mass_Paul

Show us your MK7

That looks exceptional!
  4. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

But I think a Williams still crashed...
  5. Mass_Paul

What did you do to your mk7 today?

A Tiguan manifold cover, huh? Well, my wife is away and she never looks under the hood....
  6. Mass_Paul

Found another place I can add red accents...
  7. Mass_Paul

I think I have three or four different gap tools. I always go back to this type (or do a final check with it) because it is what I grew up using 30+ years ago (ugh..how have I been driving and working on cars that long). Also, if I could store all of those gap tools in the same place so I could...
  8. Mass_Paul

-Spark plug change -Oil change (Liqui Moly 5w-40 Molygen). And the wife & I had Dodges prior to my GTI & her Tiguan. Holding on to the Mopar work mat. -Jectron Fuel injection cleaner in a full tank of 93 -Installed block off plate. Going to keep an eye on it to see how it does with temps and my...
  9. Mass_Paul

THE Formula One Thread

Alonso commits to a new multi-year deal to stay with Aston Martin. Must have high hopes for the upcoming partnership with Honda. First driver domino to fall (and a significant one) in what could be a very busy silly season.
  10. Mass_Paul

https://a.co/d/jh02seh This is what I have. My son has the same (in black) on his 2016 GTI.
  11. Mass_Paul

It is a very "Subbie" thing, but I love the look of flaps & they catch/prevent so much crap from hitting the car(especially with the wheel spacers).
  12. Mass_Paul

Blacked out rear emblems, changed out Amazon rear diffuser to Maxton rear diffuser (thank you Nappy16) , installed Aerofabb rear spats & ECS hatch spoiler extension.
  13. Mass_Paul

Nope. Keeping the pinstripes to just the ground effects. As a child and teen of the '80's, it is a bit of an omage to the hatchbacks of those days that would have louvers. Also, that is what first got me into fast, 4 cylinder cars. Not everything had to have a huge engine. The `80's Daytona...
  14. Mass_Paul

Haha. I guess it does. It probably is imprinted in my mind of a car "thing" due to my "middle-agedness" too.
  15. Mass_Paul

Something for the majority of you to hate 😁. AliExpress rear windows louver covers. I should not be able to buy things on my phone when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Since I bought it, I am going with it. It might be the "so bad, I have to do it" allure of these.
  16. Mass_Paul

I would break that in one trip to anywhere with a parking lot. Went with a "shorter" lip because I know my driving habits.