GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Adventures in Steering Wheel Wrapping and DSG paddle wire repair...

Hate to necro-bump, but since I just did the same thing, whilst doing the same thing...., (even the same wheel cover) Wanted to say thanks for the links. For $10 I got enough to repair a few times so I won't have to order a second time when I inevitably screw it up again. Actual parts cost was...
  2. D

Thanks For The Memories

Think more along the lines of twin scroll..... It's just a single turbo just fancy marketing from BMW -has my GTI, but also have a hooligan of a 135, and The Wife drives an X1 with the 4 cyl (E84/N52/JB4)
  3. D

Anyone else find Mk7 Seats uncomfortable?

Just wanted to say thank you for the handy links. Installed last night and it's nice to not feel like I'm going to slide out of the seat. 6'2", 195ish lbs, and now deciding what to do about the hard mounted seat belt buckle, thing needs to be a bit more towards the center console...
  4. D

FS: COBB Accessport GTI/GLI DSG unlocked and intake stuff

My most sincere apologies- I'm stuck with a budget and shopping for a screaming deal that probably doesn't exist.... Should you decide $100 shipped is worth it to ya give me a shout anytime, and totally don't blame ya for trying to get more! Heck, hope you do get more!
  5. D

FS: COBB Accessport GTI/GLI DSG unlocked and intake stuff

Been a while.... Any chance these three bits are still around? If they are, and you're tired of em taking up space, would you be interested in $100 shipped to 32327? I've got a stock engine bay that would be happy to take em'...
  6. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sooooo, not exactly today, but Recently picked up a 2021 GTI mk7.5, Dark Iron Blue Metallic, 18,000 miles, 7 speed DSG, Performance Pack and a spiffy set of the black Pretoria wheels (wrapped in the crappy all season Pirelli P7's). I've been reading a TON (including the owners manual)...