GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

VW GOLF 7 GTI 2014 Issue red led strip on driver's door (mood lighting)

Hi, Issue is solved. By removing door panel, I've seen that alarm cable and ambient light cable were reversed ................. Explaining why ambient lights were flashing/blinking when I lock my car. BR.
  2. T

VW Golf 7 GTI 2014 Headlight programming / coding adaptations

Ok Don. The diagnostic is done and finished. We know it. We have found that BCM module is faulty. So for the moment I don't want to change BCM module just for one leuchte faulty. My concern is that I want to have DRL working like the way they work without issues. But it's impossible to have...
  3. T

Hi, By using @DV52 document "How MQB platform vehicles (like the Mk7 Golf) control external lights -preliminary observations", I've learned of lot of things about Leuchte coding but not sure if I fully understand all of it. By taking the example of Leuchte8 (left led dot), if I want to break...
  4. T

Ok Don. If I have time I'll do it. I am going to repeat myself but I don't understand why the left little dot led is lightning? Do you think the BCM module has a security code if the DRL is not working, the little dot led needs to be lightning. Why the pin for supply the little dot led is...
  5. T

Yes, I understand Don. It's my responsibility. I've already done the swap of all headlights. See attached picture. If I changed my BCM module, I'll need to check and do coding (if necessary) because on the market it seems that all modules are second hand. Do you have a method to copy all...
  6. T

Hi, Nothing works. Just to add one more precision, when I put (4)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion A 4 set it to "not active", my left little dot led is switch off and not active. So maybe this little led is switched on when drl is not working (security function) like said zero815. So I need to...
  7. T

Ok, I'll check it. Thanks Don. Is it this wiring diagramm for my Golf 7 GTI? With 2 connections to earth for W86 and L219? BR.
  8. T

Hi, Thanks in advance for your responses. My red led strip on driver's door and small led bulb under door handle are not working. On the other door, all is working fine. BUT when I locked my car, I see red led strip and small bulb (from driver's door) flashing/blinking (maybe to represent the...
  9. T

Hi, LEFT headlight: Pin 10 -> 12.3 V switch 0 position 4.5 V low beam position Pin 12 -> 0 V switch 0 position 12.3 V low beam position RIGHT headlight: Pin 10 -> 12.4 V switch 0 position 4.5 V low beam position Pin 12 -> 12.3 V switch 0...
  10. T

Hi Don, thanks to help me and also thanks to @ZERO815 See attached pictures to summarize all information. There is no difference between daytime and at night, issue is always the same. Right DRL is working well all the time, left DRL has an issue in 0 and AUTO switch position. No fault anymore...
  11. T

DRLs always work correctly (at low intensity) in side light switch position and in low and high beam switch position. What do you mean by " control issue rather than a wiring matter"? Can it be a fuse or something else? Thanks in advance for your response. BR.
  12. T

Ok thank you @ZERO815 I’ll try it. Thank you for your explanations. About coding if I want the same setup in side light position for drl light when rotary switch is in position 0 and AUTO I’ve just have this one line to change? @ZERO815 @DV52 I think the car has been tampered with and touched...
  13. T

OK, thank you for your responses. If you have time, can you explain to me more precisely the good method to do this and to test wires. I'm not good in this, sorry .. Is it possible to have the same setup in side light (position light like the attached picture) for DRL light when rotary switch...
  14. T

Hi, I’ve changed the LED DRL module of my left headlight, issue is always here. I’ve swapped all headlight and the issue is always on the left side so it’s a wiring issue… always the side light (position light) and not the drl light. See attached all pictures to correctly understand. Could...
  15. T

I tried the coding « not active » then « Feux de jour » but nothing changes. I will be in holiday for a period in France, so I will do the LED module swap between right and left at my come back. I'll keep you informed of the result. BR.
  16. T

Hi ZERO815, thanks for your response. Ok, I will try to swap LED module to see if I have the same issue. And try also to do the "coding" that you've send me. I think you're right, it's a safety function. I'll keep you informed. BR.
  17. T

Thank you for your response Don. Ok, I will try to check the wiring and swap LED module to be sure. For information, I find explanations on a French Golf 7 forum, on the website ETKA (official spare parts catalog for the Volkswagen Group), it saids that reference 5G1 941 752 (right) has been...
  18. T

Here some pictures (3 first pictures) in side light mode (position light). The side light (position light) and the angel eyes (DRL) are working. Also some pictures in low beam / high beam position. All is working well. But in 0 position, the left side light (position light) is working instead...
  19. T

See attached a scan when I bought the car at 79894 km. Here the detail for 09 module: Adresse 09: Centrale Elec. (J519) Labels: 5Q0-937-08X-HV1.clb No. pièce Log: 5Q0 937 084 AE Mat: 5Q0 937 084 AE Pièce: BCM MQBAB H H16 0124 No. de série: 00011405301017 Codage...