GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Bang for the buck Bushing Upgrade - Front LCA and rear Trailing arm?

Assuming all other bushings are in good condition, are these the bushings to upgrade for the best balance between performance ~ cost? From my research on this forum, it seems after upgrading the front control arm bushings (2x per side) and the rear tailing arm (1x per side), you get to a point...
  2. E

EA888 MK7 Bartek Oil Cooler, keeps factory filter

https://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/1.8l-2.0l-tsi-ea888-gen.3-mqb-oil-cooler-kit-bar-tek Haven't really seen any discussion about this oil cooler. It uses the same cooler as THIS, but instead does not require a different oil filter versus OEM. I can't tell if it directly cools the oil or the water...
  3. E

How does the factory Golf R DSG Cooler work?

If I understand correctly the R/S3 come with an additional auxiliary cooler for DSG cars on the driver side bumper. The A3/GTI do not. Can someone answer/validate these two things for me? 1. A3/GTI have a standard "heat exchanger" the transfer heat from DSG->engine coolant, and is also used as...
  4. E

2015 A3 2.0 Quattro HPDE/Track Fun Build

Hey everyone! I’m posting here because this community is a lot more alive than other 8V Audi forums. I’m assuming I won’t be shunned since I’m still on MQB :) Background: Our family has had a 8V A3 Quattro for the past ~7 years as a daily. Used to put around town, nothing serious. If my...