GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Uber-Stealth Audio - Summer Sale? Boxes for MK7.5 now

Well, guys, summer is here and things are getting a little slow around the shop. If you have not seen my customer fit sub boxes visit my site @ www.uberstealthaudio.com Been building VW specific sub boxes for about 10 years now. Anyway, last year I dropped my prices and eliminated sales, so...
  2. N

Uber-Stealth audio box for 1$!!!!!

I am going to try something new in the next week or 2. I am going to put 1 of each of my boxes, fully built ready to ship on ebay with a starting bid of 1$. If you have even considered one of these, this is a chance at a killer deal. I will post up a link one its active, and it will be posted...
  3. N

HUGE Uber-Stealth Audio Sale!!! 30% off Storewide

I have not done of these for several years now. However, this markes 10 years of building VW boxes for me, so I figured that was worth celebrating. I looked up the prices for my original boxes, and I am rolling back everything to 2008 prices. 30% off your purchase (excludes carpet) with...
  4. N

Any one interested in a Helix alternative?

I am seeing that the helix sub is very popular with the MK7 crowd. I am interested in knowing why, and if Uber-Stealth could offer a product that you would consider instead. 1. Is removing the spare tire from the car not a big deal? For myself i always wanted to keep a spare in the car. 2...
  5. N

Celebrating 10 Years of Uber-Stealth Audio

2018 brings with it the 10th anniversary of the founding of Uber-Stealth Audio. From what began as a simple forum post about a speaker box I built for my 2008 GTI, to now having sold over 1400 speaker boxes as been an amazing journey. To celebrate this, we will be giving away (10) free...
  6. N

Uber Stealth Audio MK7 Golf R sub box testers needed

I have recieved a lot of emails about a MK7 Golf R sub solution. Currently I have one box that will fit, but I need beta testers. The box is a direct drop in for the fender factory sub, and fits a shallow mount 8”. I currently don’t have pics as I just shipped out the first one. This is made...
  7. N

Uber Stealth Audio Flash Sale!

Well, i have been off the forums for awhile, due to building a new house. Well we are finally in so I am having a flash sale. $50 off all orders over $150!! Ends 6/1/16!! Coupon Code FlashMay50 Limited to the first (10) orders If you have not see my car audio products, visit my site...
  8. N

Uber-Stealth Audio October Sale!

Well, I have not done a sale for a long time, so here you go All MK7 boxes are 25$ off ($250 verse $275) - Now have boxes that fit 16" and 18" spare tires Limited to 5 customers - 20% Off any purchase!!! - Code: Fall20 5% off any order - Code: Fall05 All sales expire November 1st!!
  9. N

Uber-Stealth Audio: Spring is in the Air!

Uber-Stealth Audio is starting a new promotion that will run all year. The Spring is in the Air Sales Event! What comes with spring besides rain? Weddings and babies of course. In order the celebrate my 10 year anniversary of being married to my lovely wife, and the 2 year...
  10. N

Uber-Stealth Audio - HUGE 2015 SALE!!

Hello All, I did not run a Christmas special yeah due to all the work I have been doing to getting my new shop built and ready to move into. However, i am making it up to you guys! Starting today until the end of January, 15% off all orders over 275$. Coupon Code: 2015isHERE. 10% off all...
  11. N

Uber-Stealth Audio MK7 Box - Pics inside

Well, I have finally completed the MK7 golf box from Uber-Stealth Audio. VW changed how the hatch floor was set up from the mkv / mk6, so I had to go a different direction. The new box will be located inside the spare like the Fender sub. However, this box is taller and removes the spare tire...
  12. N

interest in Sub Box

Hello All, I am the owner of Uber-stealth Audio (www.uberstealthaudio.com) and a vendor over on Golfmk6.com. I am gauging interest in a sub box for the mk7 platform. At this time I am about to being work on the prototype. The box will fit inside the spare tire, much like the factory...