GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

What's the latest on these aftermarket head units?

Perfect! They did it and now it’s working, thanks so much. It is still throwing a subwoofer code and the sub isn’t working, I don’t even know where it is supposed to be lol. So that’s my next step. Super grateful for your help Cuzoe!
  2. F

Is ODIS available to us somewhere you recommend Cuzoe? Wouldn’t mind having my own. Any idea what did cause this issue? What makes the units go into Component Protection?
  3. F

Ok thanks, wish me luck! I’m really hoping that fixes it all. When I asked them about it they acted like I was from Mars.
  4. F

So my Fender system only plays out of the front left door and tweeter, no other speakers working, but all other functionality works perfectly. I pulled codes today and saw this. Does this mean my system is somehow locked and that’s why the sound issue? Dealer said it was “limp mode” for the unit...
  5. F

Infotainment problem

Thanks I’ll try that, appreciate the info.
  6. F

Infotainment problem

Hey there, Just picked up this 2016 R with the Fender system. Weird thing is sound only comes out of the left front door, no other speakers, including the sub are working. Checked all the connections, everything seems fine. Anyone ever run into finding like this before? The system is the fiber...
  7. F

Apr full intake and racingline turbo inlet $400 obo plus ship

Still available? DM me lowest you’ll accept shipped to 45039. Thanks
  8. F

Downpipe question

Thanks for the replies, appreciated. I had a TDI MK6 prior as my daily, I had no idea Rs were this mean lol. This thing makes laugh like a little kid.
  9. F

Downpipe question

Hey guys and gals, Brand new to the forum and was wondering if I can ask a total newbie Golf R question? Just bought a 2016 R yesterday with 6 speed manual. Had a tune already from APR, and I’m thinking about an intake/downpipe. Intakes are largely noise makers in most previous cars I’ve owned...