GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zajoch

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

yep. It was pretty straightforward. Everything is neatly in that lighting explanation above.. Just activate leuchte (lasttyp) 4 and 5 back to tagfahrlicht everything else same as in coding from #6 post, if i recall correctly. :D BTW. big news. One guy from MHH auto forum helped me to code my...
  2. zajoch

So, I bought myself a VAS5054, now I just need to figure out what to do with it :geek: :ROFLMAO: I also found one Russian guy who has links to "all flashdaten" files but seems that he doesn't have SW for 7P5, no luck on VAGLOGINS either :/ Now Im at yet another dead end, cool -_- maybe it...
  3. zajoch

Hi, I have another lame question before I buy stuff. I'm just wondering what is this "component" stuff... Is it something that changes with parametrization? Maybe with firmware? or non of this? Seems to me like it's the only stuff different on my headlights (mine on the right, propper on the...
  4. zajoch

Please Help flashing 4B module after upgrading headlights from mk7 to OEM Mk7.5

Same problem on my side :D Please update, when you sort this stuff out. Few guys recommended to get in touch with somebody who can do remote coding with odis. (wrote to few of them from thins forum, with no answer yet) and I´m broke this month, so I'm stuck on that for next 2 weeks anyways :D...
  5. zajoch

Hi, I dont want to have some bad questions, I just hope that you could put me on the right track on something. What does really those "Leuchte26NSL" mean? (in german something like light26NSL) I thought that those are just references for the adaptations, is that right? Is there some place where...
  6. zajoch

I wasn't replying to you btw. :D Just general info for this thread. I would suggest you to make a new thread for your issue tho ;)
  7. zajoch

seems to me like the only thing you must do on a ROW car when switching from 8IT to 8IU is to interconnect pin 4 to pin 8. :D Also, there is nothing on pin 13, so it would be only for specific countries, I assume.
  8. zajoch

Sooooooo, fu*ed up something already. :D didn't done a backup of coding/adaptations and now my E-GOLF daylights won't work. :D Well, good job I guess... What are the options here? Go to the dealer and get it coded to stock again or maybe ill find somebody here or on obdeleven forum with right...
  9. zajoch

Hey all, first time posting here :D Recently bought crashed Egolf too :D I have a question for somebody more skilled than Im. I'm struggling with my head units. Bought those ecus (D6/7, 29/39) from secondhand audi unfortunately, and now I'm pretty lost as to how should I flash new firmware...