GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. pcacayman

SOLD - VW Golf 68mm Wheel Studs with Ball Seat Lug Nuts

21x VW 68mm ball seat NGP Racing wheel studs (got one extra for spare). Came off my Mk7 Golf R. Were only installed for less than 500 miles. $50 shipped in US or local pickup (northern VA)
  2. pcacayman

FS: White Line Rear Sway Bar and Adjustable Links, NGP Wheel Stud kit, Roof Rack, Cargo Cover

Unfortunately, I had to sell my MK.7 Golf R, and I have some parts that remains behind that are for sale. $220 shipped- Whiteline rear sway bar with adjustable links $200 - Unused VW brand roof rack (local puckup only) Sold - Used Front and rear Ferodo race pads $50 shipped- 21 wheel studs and...
  3. pcacayman

WTB: MK7.5/MQB CSF Radiator

Greetings! As the title states, I'm looking for an unused CSF radiator for MK7.5/MQB platform. If you bought one and never installed it, please let me know! DC Area.
  4. pcacayman

SOLD - $275 New/Unopened MK7 and MK7.5 Whiteline front sway bar and adjustable links. Northern VA

$275. MK7 and MK7.5 Whiteline front sway bar and adjustable links. New and unopened. Decided not to upgrade. Selling together. Located in Northern VA or buyer pays shipping. :)
  5. pcacayman

Golf R Sway Bars for Track Use

Good afternoon! What is a good sway bar setup for the track on a MK7 Golf R? This is a 100% track focused question, street comfort not being considered.
  6. pcacayman

Track Pads for MK7.5 R

Greetings! What brake pads do track enthusiasts run on the track? I have a 2019 R with stock brakes. I dont mind swapping pads in/out just for the track. I'm an advanced driver, but no experience with the Golf R. I loved Pagid RS19/29 but it seems they only make the front pads. Was thinking of...
  7. pcacayman

WTB - APR/IE Intercooler, Charge Pipe Kit and Turbo Inlet in DC Area

As the title states, I'm in the DC area and looking for an APR or IE Intercooler, Charge Pipe Kit and Turbo Inlet. Not intake related but also looking for track brake pads and competition tires (NT01/A052, etc) in either 245-40-17 or 255-40-17. Prefer local buy but willing to pay reasonable...
  8. pcacayman

Remove

No longer looking