GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DKDaddio

Golf TSI to 7.5 GTI exhaust mod

I really hated the look of the standard Golf valance on my 2021 Golf. Found a used 2019 GTI valance as well as an entire 2020 GTI exhaust. GTI exhaust is a slightly larger diameter so I didn't want to mess with anything related to the downpipe. After careful measurement I found that at least in...
  2. DKDaddio

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

What is left? I can be there either Thursday or Friday.
  3. DKDaddio

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

Haven't seen these wheels on this thread. 17-19 Audi A3 "CTO" wheels. Rattlecanned them gold for a bit of contrast. And yes, I have a set of OEM GTI springs to bring it down a bit. A bit too much air in the wheelwells.
  4. DKDaddio

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Hi, I have a MK7.5 Golf. I'd like to meet up to see if the splitter will fit my car. Should be easy to find a time & place. I'm located in Menifee.
  5. DKDaddio

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I will take you up on this. I will take all of it off of your hands. Message me and we'll figure out a time & place to meet up. I'm located in Menifee (just north of Temecula).
  6. DKDaddio

“FREE” Stock 2018 GTI exhaust, Stock Halogen headlights

I'll take the exhaust if you still have it.
  7. DKDaddio

OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestones still for sale? Text or call me at 925-336-4195. I'm...

OEM Dallas wheels with Bridgestones still for sale? Text or call me at 925-336-4195. I'm located in Menifee.