GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

2018 GTI $11,900 S 6spd NJ (price lowered)

Hi All, My 2018 GTI is up for sale. I took the title over from a family member a few months ago. Car was used for almost all highway commuting but doesn't really fit what I need anymore. I did the oil change at the dealer about 2000 miles ago and then did the spark plugs, filters, and...
  2. N

2008 VW EOS 2.0T 122k, $2,000 NJ SOLD

Posted this on another forum as well. I want it gone ASAP. Located in Springfield NJ Selling a 2008 Eos. The car is an older car that has been used and it shows. It is not show room condition but it starts and drives. There is a CEL and I have no idea why, never even bothered to read the code...
  3. N

WTB Stock 2018 GTI S wheels & tires NJ

Hi All, I bought a used high mileage 2018 GTI. The previous owner scratched up the rims a bit over 125k miles and the Pilot Sport All Seasons are towards the end of their life. I was wondering if anyone is selling a set of OEM wheels and tires for this car in NJ. Making a post like this is how...
  4. N

Bought a High Mileage GTI

Hi All, I just bought a 2018 VW GTI S 6 spd from a friend of mine with 125k miles. He got the car new and has had it dealer serviced its whole life. I am a little nervous now reading about timing chain and other work that it may need. I will ask for more maintenance records when I drop it for...