GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

To much smoke from one of the pipes when warmin up.

Well, I kinda noticed there is too much smoke from one of the pipes from the exhaust. Anything that I should be worried about?
  2. R

Which type Oil on Stage 2 ?

Should I be considering to change it more often than dealers recommend?
  3. R

Temperature never get above 105 C no matter how hard I push it.
  4. R

Thank you all. The thing is that I'm using this car from Spring - Autumn. Never been used in winter neither, it will be used. And during these periods of year, especially during the summer, it gets very hot outside. It's like 3–6 months with about 30 C outside and during this period of time I'm...
  5. R

Hello there.. Recently got mk7r and on service check they changed oil with new, 5W 30. Since the car is on stage 2 any recommendations what kinda oil index should I fill it up next time i take to dealer or is it just fine with 5W 30? Is 5W-40 just fine?
  6. R

Too much oil used ?

Tnx bro
  7. R

Too much oil used ?

About 10.000 km or less
  8. R

Too much oil used ?

Other thing is that it got little bit messy around the oil reservoir cap and on the side of it. How about that? Suddenly I’ve got paranoid….🙄
  9. R

Too much oil used ?

I red this, but I i was «Lame» enough and called vw dealer and They said mixing different brands would be fine.
  10. R

Too much oil used ?

Hello there... Probably this question was asked somewhere, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forum. So here it goes... I had a service on mk7r in April this year where oil filter and oil were changed. However, Yesterday I had to fill it up for about 0,5L. I had some hard driving...
  11. R

Carbon fiber hood!

Hello.. Anyone can help me out with carbon fiber hood bonnet for Mk7 r 2014 where to buy In Europe? Or order?
  12. R

Tuning - Mk7 r - Germany

Thanks for the answer. No I didn’t, but I will. Btw I assume you live in Berlin?
  13. R

Tuning - Mk7 r - Germany

Hello anyone here from Germany, in that matter in Berlin Who can guide me what shop sells and installs some spoilers And interior brackets in carbon? Thank you 🙏