GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FarSolar

Eco mode at startup

I believe it's only the drivetrain that changes back while the other options should stay in Eco btw
  2. FarSolar

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I used all hand tools and yes, the rears were a pain. Lift the car as much as you can and you should be able to fit a medium sized breaker bar in there. Those things are on there tight so I was under the car with one hand bracing against the control arm while my friend was holding the creeper...
  3. FarSolar

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally installed the new pads and rotors I've been sitting on. Hawk HPS 5.0 and StopTechs
  4. FarSolar

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Still have a few items available for pickup in San Carlos. Brought down the prices a bit. Brand new H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar [$210] SOLD Opened box to take pictures but rest of packaging has not been touched. Great handling upgrade. aFe Magnum Pro Dry S Filter with about 5K miles on it [$25]...
  5. FarSolar

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Shoot, that jack would've been great if I'd seen this a couple of weeks ago. I just bought the same one new to install my downpipe. Way better than the little old trolley jack I was using before.
  6. FarSolar

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Few different parts I've got available for pickup in San Carlos Brand new H&R 24mm Rear Sway Bar [$210] SOLD Opened box to take pictures but rest of packaging has not been touched. Achtuning accidentally sent me 2 H&R bars in January and never asked for one back. Have the other one on my car...
  7. FarSolar

FS: NA MK7.5 OEM LED Taillights - Bay Area CA

Full set of the stock taillights off my 2018 GTI. Took these off at about 23,300 miles and are in very good condition. Some very light scratches you can only notice way up close and a few of the little stick on liners seem to have been crushed when the taillights were originally installed. Never...
  8. FarSolar

Sold: Set of OEM 18" Dallas/Milton Wheels w/ Tires - Bay Area CA

Have a set of the stock Dallas/Milton wheels that came with my 2018 GTI. The tires are the original Bridgestone Potenzas (225/40R18). Took these off last August with 18,670 miles on them and been storing them inside a warehouse. Couple of the wheels have some curb rash and they have some light...
  9. FarSolar

Clubsport S Muffler with EQT Burbles

I have a TCR muffler for the mk7.5, which is the same thing as the mk7 clubsport S muffler as far as I know. I have the stage 1 EQT tune with the "burbles" option in sport mode. They're definitely more of a crackle/pop and bang than burbles. Even with the stock downpipe I think they sound pretty...
  10. FarSolar

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

So I've been running EQT stage 1 for a few weeks now on stock plugs and haven't seen any KR on the AP during WOT so far. I'll try doing some proper logging this weekend. Most of my driving is just around town / commuting with the occasional on-ramp pull and some spirited mountain driving. I have...