GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. berserker6

2025 Gti

https://www.caranddriver.com/photos/g46317422/2025-volkswagen-golf-gti-prototype-revealed-gallery/
  2. berserker6

Inspection

I passed! Didn't think I was gonna cuz I checked "readiness" before I went thru with Obdeleven and this is what it came back with. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I thought those not "completed" and "not activated" were gonna do me in. This was in New Jersey
  3. berserker6

Looking for a charger

Figured this is the place for this question 🤷🏻‍♂️ but does anyone know of a chargeable phone mount? I hate having cords running up to the phone so I'm thinking there has to be a mount I can charge inside my home or even the car (then unplug it) that holds a charge and can charge my phone when I...
  4. berserker6

Carbon cleaning

Looking for recommendations. I'm in Atlantic shitty but will travel anywhere in the state for a reputable shop. Need a proper carbon cleaning. (Media blasting) I'm familiar with TCR performance in Ocean Twp but I'm looking to spread my business around. Thanx
  5. berserker6

Stupid prizes

Sitting at a light at a 5 way intersection. Been stuck behind a very slow car for a few miles on a road where there is no where to legally pass for many miles. I hear some crotch rockets revving. I look to my left. They wanted me to look. My light goes green. The car ahead proceeds to do 35 in a...
  6. berserker6

In case you missed it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnu347kqdGY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 😂
  7. berserker6

FS englishtown wheels

I have 5 englishtown wheels for sale. They are in various conditions. 1 was welded, 1 straightened. 1 has a slight bend but can't be felt. 1 has a bend that can be felt. And I think the last one is fine as far as I can tell. A few have curb rash but nothing that couldn't be repaired. I was...
  8. berserker6

Wheel bolts

I bought spacers for my stock wheels (19X8) from DAP. The spacers came with longer wheel bolts. I have since lost my stock bolts. I am waiting on new wheels 19X8.5 et 45. Will the longer bolts I have work with these new wheels?
  9. berserker6

troubleshooting

2018 R. 80K miles. Never a CEL (even thru this) Maintained very meticulously ie: plugs, oil changed, DSG service et al ad nauseum. It started with the smell of raw fuel. The fumes were so strong I pulled over and was suprised to not find it spraying all over the engine bay or under the car...
  10. berserker6

WTB Englishtown

Need 1 wheel (Englishtown) light curb rash ok. Needs to be round and no cracks.
  11. berserker6

TCR performance

Just got back from my 1st visit to this shop and want to leave a review. It's in Lanoka Harbor NJ. The owners name is Josh. He mostly works on Audis. There were 7 RS3's waiting to be worked on with plates from all over the country. But he does also wrench on VWs. I had a carbon clean on the...
  12. berserker6

Waterfest 26 @ Atco raceway

https://www.waterfest.net/ Pretty big Audi/VW show at my local track. Anyone going?
  13. berserker6

2018 R APR stg 2 vs Dodge Demon

Sorry no pics or vids. Happened too fast. Recognized the headlights behind me as a Dodge product. He was doing plenty of revving to get my attention. Ok, attention been got 😆 Road widens to two lanes. We pull up to the light. Windows down. He says "I know what that is" I say "ya it's a 4...
  14. berserker6

FS: APR carbon intake

Off a 2018 Golf R. Does not include inlet pipe. Located in South Jersey. Prefer not to ship but it is boxed and ready to go. Styrofoam peanuts and all. $350
  15. berserker6

FS: Stock springs Golf R

Off a 2018 Golf R. Approx 30K miles on them when pulled. $100 firm. Prefer not to ship but if I did you pay shipping. Located in South Jersey
  16. berserker6

Smelling coolant

Figured I'd share. I can't see where it's coming from. And I'm not low on coolant so it must be a very slow drip. But you can certainly smell it. In a past life when I had a garage and all the tools you could ever want and none of my cars were under warranty I would fix it. So I made an appt...
  17. berserker6

Lake George NY

Might be heading to Lake George in a month. (So long as their isnt snow on the roads) I've never been up that way so if you're familiar with the area I'm looking for any recommendations. Bars, (must have Guinness) restaurants and your favorite roads.
  18. berserker6

Media

19. berserker6

Looking for something

It's a digital gauge. I saw it recently but can't remember where. It's not the P3 or the Vektor. (Tho its very similar to the Vektor but the screen had colors) I think I read it's really new and someone maybe here was helping with it. It reminded me of an Obdeleven in terms of features with a...
  20. berserker6

outstanding 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXWG_nGg7Nm/?utm_medium=copy_link