GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

JB4 BT 200 free shipping

What do you mean group 2? It’s a JB4 will work with mk7 GTIs
  2. R

JB4 BT 200 free shipping

100 shipped? 100+shipping and you got a deal. What’s your zip? I’ll get shipping quotes
  3. R

JB4 BT 200 free shipping

150 bucks free shipping!!!
  4. R

JB4 BT 200 free shipping

Are JB4s not cool anymore? Make me an offer people!!
  5. R

JB4 BT 200 free shipping

Anyone want a BT JB4? 200 bucks. I will cover shipping. Had it on for a bunch of miles with no issues. Works great!
  6. R

Post Lowering Question (TT pads or nah)

I just lowered my golf (5spd 1.8t) onto H&R Sports with Bilstein B8s. The gap between the rear wheels and fender is a little smaller than the fronts (2.5 fingers vs 3). But the car looks fairly level. What do people think? Should I install the thicker TT pads or leave it as is?
  7. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Lol I guess I attached it twice. Only shared the after photo so yes same photo 🤦‍♂️
  8. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

After 115k miles, I threw on some B8s and H&R sport springs. Did it solo on jack stands, it was a lot of work lol. But the original 1.8t wheel gap has annoyed me since day 1 of ownership. Got new rims coming in next week too. Bye Bye 15s
  9. R

What size tires can I fit?

Care to elaborate? Idk what you mean
  10. R

That’s what I’d like but I saw some posts about rubbing with the 235? Any idea it that’s a concern?
  11. R

I’m going to be lowered on HR Sport Springs and B8s. About to pick up some wheels with the following dimensions: Offset 47mm Width 8 Diameter 18" Dimension 18"x8" Material Aluminum Bolt Pattern 112mm Why are my best options? Thank you!
  12. R

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

I thought burger recommends 91/93 for map 1? I’m finally out of gas so I will fill up with 93 and see what the stock data looks like. Then jump to map 1
  13. R

What do you mean by less pings? I’m def going to get better gas. My plan was to get some baseline 87 data, baseline 93 data, and then map 1 93 data.
  14. R

https://datazap.me/u/robotchug/log-1683658289?log=0&data=1-2-4 Couldn’t get all the way to 6500 cause that’s like over 100mph and I don’t live close enough to Mexico lol. But here are some pulls up to 5500ish RPMs. Once again this 87 fuel on a 5 speed. Trying to get baseline boost, which...
  15. R

Yep! Trying to figure out if at stock I’m low on boost cause the numbers seem too low.
  16. R

Highest boost I’m seeing is like 7-8 psi. Here is a screen shot. It seems actual boost is following ecu boost, which means I don’t have a boost leak? It’s a 5 speed running 87. Any thoughts? I feel like it’s low.
  17. R

Got some “dumb” questions. Just got a JB4 hooked up on my golf. I’m running it on map 0 just to get some baseline data at first. When should I see max boost? Like I did just a quick drive with maybe one pull at a light and the data says max ecu boost was 2.0psi and actually was following that...
  18. R

WTB MK7 GTI STOCK SPRINGS

I am in Raleigh NC, but if no one near me responds I may be interested in having you ship those.
  19. R

WTB MK7 GTI STOCK SPRINGS

Trying to put them on a stock golf. Figure someone that lowered their GTI has the stock ones to sell.