GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

EQT standard height coilovers

EQT standard height coilovers. Bought these used awhile ago, was told they have about 5k miles on them. I never ended up installing and I have since sold the car. I'm in Augusta Georgia, I'm looking for 800
  2. J

WTB Wheel studs

Looking to buy a set of wheel studs with conical lug nuts. let me know what you have
  3. J

SOLD18 inch Pretoria's

Thinking about trading my 18 inch Pretoria's. They're all in pretty good condition, a few have very slight curb rash that is pictured. Looking mostly for 17 or 18s bronze, maybe silver. Let me know what you have
  4. J

Price for four 18 inch Pretoria's?

Just got a golf R that's got 18 inch black Pretoria's on it. All in good condition. Just curious how much those would sell for?
  5. J

SOLD 2016 GTI S 67k miles

I'll have to add some more pictures later on but it's come time to sell. 2016 GTI S 67k miles Manual transmission Mods: Eqt stage 2 91 octane Trackslag catless downpipe Ultimate racing catback Do88 intercooler MST intake and inlet Southbend stage 3 daily clutch Stainless steel clutch lines...
  6. J

Wtb: stock mk7 GTI exhaust Augusta Georgia area

Just what the title says, let me know
  7. J

Mk7 GTI Ultimate racing catback

Looking to trade my catback for a stock one as well as cash on your end. It has a resonator and dual mufflers. In Augusta Georgia area
  8. J

BEC Headlights

Bought some used and they turned out to not be LED or HID. Well one of my low beams just went and I'm trying to figure out how and what bulbs to replace it with. I'd rather not have halogens again as I got them to increase light output. Any ideas? Anyone just put LED bulbs in?
  9. J

SOLD-Stock mk7 GTI downpipe- 700

Just pulled my downpipe, wanting to sell it. Has 63k on it
  10. J

WTB: Bronze wheels near Augusta Georgia

Title says it all, wanting to buy a set of bronze wheels. Preferably 18s
  11. J

SOLD-Mk7 halogens

Have a set of stock mk7 halogens. Nothing wrong with them I just upgraded to aftermarket headlights. Will sell for 220
  12. J

Sold

I have an mst inlet and inlet hose as well as an afe power dry filter. Will sell all 3 for 220
  13. J

WTB Short shifter

Looking for either a dieselgeek new version or holy shift kit