GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fck5150

5150 RACING

I’ll let this die. I’m glad we are done. I’d hope you do better with tuning and communicating with others
  2. fck5150

5150 RACING

Please post our messages so the people can see why I posted my experience with 5150. I know who this is. And I want you to post everything. There is 2 sides to the story here
  3. fck5150

5150 RACING

Please post ALL of the communications that we ever had via email and Facebook message please so they can see this is not my doing. You do not know how to communicate with people. You have been doing this for years. Please let the people see so I can also let them see
  4. fck5150

5150 RACING

I took my car to the shop and they said it wouldn’t start due to tuning. No one knew what it was at the time. Not even me. It wasn’t nicks tuning and I had a convo with him stating that it was not his tuning. The shop told me it had to do with tuning. So that’s what I went off of
  5. fck5150

5150 RACING

I have the recorded convo we had. You wouldn’t even take my money to tune my car with the AP. you said you were too busy at the time. I asked you and you said no. Please post all of the convos we had via email and Facebook messenger so people can see what I’m talking about please
  6. fck5150

5150 RACING

Please refund me my money then and post all communications we had. And let them all see what it truly is because I was patient with you.
  7. fck5150

5150 RACING

It was never me I was asking for help to see if It was tune. The shop I took it to wanted to know what it could be. They kept telling me it was the tune
  8. fck5150

5150 RACING

There is 2 sides to the story and. He is making it out to have me be the bad guy which is not cool. There is a history of Jon doing this to people I mean come on now. People need to wake up and see
  9. fck5150

5150 RACING

There will be no more post after this, I am not wrong but the picture is being painted as if I am, I posted my experience and that’s all that matters to me. I have all the convos between him and I and his workers and I. Said what I had to. People can say what they want. At the end of the day...
  10. fck5150

5150 RACING

Basically
  11. fck5150

5150 RACING

Base is38 map when I had it yes One time. Because the word was. Jon’s base maps should be good enough to run, I was still waiting for another map from him for months
  12. fck5150

5150 RACING

It’s always the people’s fault who bought the tunes from you right? Stop selling tunes and worry about tuning lambos and R8s as you said 300.00 means nothing to you as you said right?
  13. fck5150

5150 RACING

I could post yours and the recorded convo we had as well. But i don’t want to do that. You take peoples money. That’s all you’ve done for years. If you want to post my convos and emails I can do the same.
  14. fck5150

5150 RACING

Jon picks and chooses who he wanted to actually talk to. If he was such a good tuner he would have such a sucking rep for conning people lol. I don’t care what they say.
  15. fck5150

5150 RACING

He was hard to reach
  16. fck5150

5150 RACING

I have all the proof I need. To back up my claims. You can say what you want to lol I know who this is.
  17. fck5150

5150 RACING

Yes it is.