GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

AWE exhaust tips

This is a known issue with AWE clamps. One solution is to get the tips tack welded in 1 or 2 spots one across another.
  2. S

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

So is the liter per 100km only shows up in the Digital Screen view? I'll likely not use that view so I may be able to live with that.
  3. S

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

Thanks for sharing! Couple of questions... -does the dash auto dim when turning the headlights on? -can you adjust from km/h to miles/hr? -is there a way to display either the GTI or R logo?
  4. S

WTB '19 Golf R stock downpipe

how much we're you able to get one for?
  5. S

Got scammed and just venting here

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get your money back. Something needs to happen to protect legitimate buyers and sellers and build marketplaces that weed out scammers.
  6. S

HRE P40S Monoblock Forged Custom Wheels 18"

Up for sale are freshly re-coated HRE P40S in Prismatic Treasure Island/Bronze finish wheels. Will come with original HRE Black/Silver center caps. These are pure forged wheels not the Flow Formed ones that are mostly being done today. Strong and light the best you can ever have. Specs are...
  7. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

If it was for the R I would snag it.
  8. S

Downpipe & CEL Question

exactly. The GESI is probably what drives the prices up. At least it's another option for those that need to pass CARB/EPA without swapping back to OEM DP. Hopefully more options will become available from other tuners as well which bodes well for all of us.
  9. S

Downpipe & CEL Question

Another option just announced.... https://www.getunitronic.com/news/unitronic-ea888.3-rev2-downpipe?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=announcement&utm_campaign=ea8883-rev2-dp
  10. S

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Didn't know these existed. Price is very reasonable if it does the job of getting rid of the drone. You don't see that very often nowadays! Everything is marked up!! Thanks for sharing,
  11. S

Bilstein b6 damptronic

How long have you had or been on the B4s? I think it's really important for people that post their experience and state to really get a sense of longevity. Posting how the car feels post new install will always yield excellent results. But how long does this last?
  12. S

Bilstein b6 damptronic

bummer too bad B8s are not damptronic as I'm on VWR springs and want to keep them.
  13. S

Bilstein b6 damptronic

Do B8s come as damptronic as well? Where can they be sourced in the US?
  14. S

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTT my AWE Resonated and Catted Down Pipe for an OEM DP. Arrange to do the swap at a shop convenient to both parties. This is for an MK7 R
  15. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Still looking to buy an OEM DP for an MK7 R. PM if you have one.
  16. S

WTB: MK7 Golf R Downpipe

Thanks i wish but no plans going anywhere south. I'll PM you in case I decide to get something shipped. Thanks!
  17. S

stock. But looking for someone local.
  18. S

Looking for an excellent condition MK7 R Downpipe for local pick up in the SF Bay Area ( San Jose, Peninsula, East Bay) PM if you have one for sale and asking price.
  19. S

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

WTB OEM DP for MK7 R