GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Oil on spark plug threads?

Hi all, I have a 2015 mk7 with 78k miles that I bought a few weeks ago. I wanted to upgrade the coil packs and install new spark plugs as I was worried they might be the original plugs and the car apparently has a stage 1 tune. I’ve never done plugs before but Install went fine and the car is...
  2. S

Slow dripping water under chassis after parking?

Here's a video and photo of what's happening after parking. Yes I've been using the AC. It hasn't been excessively humid here though. I end up with a spot of liquid on the driveway that's about the size of a frisbee. I believe it's water as it appears clear and doesn't smell like anything. I'm...
  3. S

Does anyone recognize this component in the engine bay? Is mine aftermarket?

Just purchased this used 2015 mk7. I was adjusting the intake and noticed what looks like a cnc’d aluminum part further down. Looks aftermarket to me. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks for any help.
  4. S

Buying a mk7 with replica Audi 9 spoke wheels. Anyone know anything about these? They're super wide.

Hi everyone. New member here. I am buying a used 2015 mk7 with some mild upgrades. The most visible of which being this set of aftermarket wheels which from my research seem to be replicas of Audi 9 spoke wheels. I say replica as there aren't any markings on these wheels that indicate they're...