GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

18x8.5 et42 on 235/40r18’s

Hello, everyone! Currently I am running 18x8.5 et42 enkei raijins with 225/40r18 tires on vwr sport lowering springs. If I get Michelin pilot sport 4s tires that are 235/40r18 to get rid of the stretched look, will I rub? I already did the fender screw mod prematurely to prepare for this setup.
  2. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

What monitors should I use to data log in this situation?
  3. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

Okay, I’ll give that a shot thank you
  4. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

Yes they were pre gapped to 0.24 and I checked to confirm as well
  5. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

Hello! I am tuned by “stratified tuning” with 93 octane, I have a EQT dsg tune, I have a MST cold air intake with bigger turbo elbow, CTS downpipe and AWE track catback exhaust, lastly I have rs3 coil packs and rs7 spark plugs that I installed after my first group of misfires.
  6. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

Hello! The first group of misfires I encountered was a lot worse than the second group. On the first one the car jerked and then the EPC light went on with the flashing CEL but when I turned the car off and on and then everything was fine, after that I installed rs3 coilpacks along with rs7...
  7. J

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on here. I am tuned by stratified and have a EQT dsg tune and I posted about this topic on the GTI subreddit a few weeks ago about a few misfires that I had on cylinders 2, 3, and 4. People recommend getting new coil packs so I got rs3 coilpacks and...