GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

What speed index t choose for my mk7

I need to buy a new set of summer tyres and facing the problem which speed index to choose from. I have bridstone t005 205 55 16 91V and now I can buy the same size a bit cheaper but with H index. Will a bit lower speed index somehow affect on anything like handlin, braking, cornering?
  2. H

Do you recommend use engine flush ?

I'm seeing my mechanic at the end of the week to have my oil changed. I bought engine flush and wonder if it is safe to clean with engine flush. My 1.6 TDI CR has wet oil belt and I'm not sure if flushing the engine make any harm to the engine. Have you ever done flushing the engine? Is is safe...
  3. H

Vale starter motor is is serviceable?

Golf 7 1.6 tdi 105 bhp 2014. I vahe been diagosed that starter motor is lazy (only above 10 celcius but no always) to spin engine around. Mechanic saya it is worth to try look through starter motor. It gives less than 280 rpms. But on the other forum a guy says that valeo startes (one is in my...
  4. H

1.6 tdi Glow plugs change interval

Golf 7 2014 1.6 tdi. How often (if so) should I change glow plugs. It's milage 180000km (not miles). they have never been changed according to the papers I have from the dealer. So it is worth to change or how often in 1.6 tdi 105 bhp they should be replaced? I don't have any manual so different...
  5. H

DFP condition is it time to have it clean?

Golf 7 1.6 tdi more than 170kkm, dfp regenerates in a normal way - so to say- do you advise to get it cleaned now when it is half full or just wait untill troouble appeares? Wat can you say about its general condition looking at vcds data?
  6. H

Long crank on cold engine 1.6 tdi

Golf mk7 1.6 tdi 105 bhp 2014. I have recently noticed that in the morning or after e few hours of not using golf it takes more or less from 3-5 sec to start the engine. After that i can run the car as many times as I want and it starts right away. No errors on vcds. My battery has been...
  7. H

At what temp. you get worm air

In my golf 4 when set to 22-23 celcius I get worm air after a few minutes. In my golf7 when set to 23 air is cold even if engine collant reaches 90 degrees. But when I change to 25 worm/hot air goes out from vents. Isn't it a bit strange? When set above 25 very hot air goes out. Can You tell me...