GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dvw.r

AliExpress power folding issue

What do you mean with 'match'? Just coding or flashing datasets? If it is wiring, but idk, here is the diagram.
  2. dvw.r

AliExpress power folding issue

If I'm not mistaken you need to load the correct dataset to the doormodules. Ask your seller, 9 out of 10 they can provide yiu with the correct dataset. Search someone with odis-e, idex or vcp and flash dataset. dvw.r
  3. dvw.r

Coil overs or Lowering springs

Bought lowering springs, installed the day after. And after that day I bought coilovers. Not a waste, just a lesson. Do it right the first time, like @dtfd said, springs + shocks or coilovers. dvw.r
  4. dvw.r

MIB2 High / Discover Pro toolbox!

@bobloblawGTI I'm doing it without a toolbox. I'm using a D-Link and a telnet connection. If you have a D-Link available, I can assist you how to do it, not that difficult tbh. The structure of the skinimages is the same (just another location). Bootscreen/splash is a different structure but...
  5. dvw.r

@Cuzoe coming from the Porsche mapstyle back to Audi feels meh as well.. For my taste, the Audi mapstyle is a little bit to busy. My idea would be totally different, I want to use the googlemaps colorscheme with the audi star sky, smaller fonts and Porsche POI (maybe custom POI). I already...
  6. dvw.r

@Cuzoe yea I know what you mean, it's to simple sometimes. In more crowded areas and centres it's nice. Otherwise to simple. I'll try to build a Porsche/Audi hybrid version this week. If you want, I can share it with you when I' finished. But first thing on the list is custom...
  7. dvw.r

@Cuzoe Theoretically it should work with the Audi version-cfg.txt too, but maybe there is a conflict when u use the same version number for a different file structure, idk, just guessing tbh. And haha, I know the feeling. I didn't have any time this weekend, had a party but took my laptop with...
  8. dvw.r

Just use the VIM 199 script and you are done. I don't really understand your question tbh. It's in the mib2toolbox menu. dvw.r
  9. dvw.r

@Cuzoe yes, that's correct. So just throw all your Porsche mapstyle files into your sdcard's root dir. Edit the version-cfg.txt to a higher number, I just changed the first number to 12 and you are done. version-cfg.txt could be read-only, so just make it writeable (Right click -> Properties ->...
  10. dvw.r

@Cuzoe Well you were right after all. I found the GitHub discussion and tried to edit the version and it worked. Thank you! I assumed that the infotainment only checked one place, but it doesn't. Locations (source: GitHub): /mnt/app/navigation/resources/app/vw/<region>...
  11. dvw.r

@Cuzoe I'll take a look at github. I tried some other things without luck. But we will see, I don't give up that easely. And tbh I doubt your last statement is correct. (Sorry if it sounds rude or douch, language barrier, but read everything with a friendly tone ^^). Because I didn't use the...
  12. dvw.r

Driving profiles modification tool!

That's correct. But you can buy 1 hour for approx. 15-20 EUR or buy a year or something. It's doable and not that expensive.
  13. dvw.r

@Cuzoe Oh well I'm not alone, that's a relief somehow. :) I'll try again tomorrow then. I want the POI icons, at least!
  14. dvw.r

Recommendations for an OBD diagnostics tool

I use ODIS-E/S or iDeX (genuine vas), VCDS (genuine) and an OBD11. I use all 3 almost daily. If I had to choose one, I'd go for OBD11 tbh. Why? Well.. It's cheaper (don't use credits), more portable (no laptop needed) and integrated SFD unlock for newer VAGs. But please, don't use the apps! You...
  15. dvw.r

@Cuzoe Did you manage to use the Porsche or Bentley mapstyles? I'm not using the sdcard, I edited the files directly. Audi and VW are working for me. Porsche and Bentley not. At this moment I have the Audi maps and the Porsche carsor. But I like the Porsche POI images. :) I also tried to edit...
  16. dvw.r

@Chillout Just FYI I was looking to enable long press race mode, but couldn't find it. So I was looking to add another dedicated button only for race mode. So I was looking at the pinouts, adaptions, live data, etc and stumbled across something 'strange'. In my dataset (JA00) there is nothing...
  17. dvw.r

Well that's new for me, uploading datasets with OBD11. Will give it a look. But ODIS-E or iDEX would still be my way to go. And you can 'download' ODIS-S and ODIS-E for free if you search. The only thing u have to pay, if u need it, is online connection. No requirements, you just need the...
  18. dvw.r

@krambert you can't obtain ur dataset with OBD11. U need ODIS-S with online connection for that. But the datasets on the webapp are default datasets. So no worries, just pick the right model and modify it. After that, u need to flash the custom dataset to your gateway. I use ODIS-E but u could...
  19. dvw.r

Retrofit ambient lighting problems

You connected to ambient lights to the right pin of the door control module? Which door control module do you have? Could you upload an admap of module 09? It's hard to troubleshoot without an admap, autoscan and your wiring tbh. Could you provide that? dvw.r
  20. dvw.r

Comfort dynamic vcds no effect

What are you changing? If you change it back to default, still the same? You should look up your live data (driving profile selection of your steering wheel). Probably in your gateway. This should change when you change your driving profile. dvw.r