GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Spacers

I have 18" wheels on my tsi and the original ones were 15". I think the law is you can only up by 3 inches. They're all confusing and some cops complement your car, others will get you into trouble
  2. N

Wanting to go with a catback Exhaust for my TSI

Yea I might just go down that way as it is cheaper. Thanks
  3. N

2015 Golf TSI Exhaust Upgrade.

Sounds Good! Will look into it
  4. N

Golf TSI 1.4L New Exhaust system?

Probably best to go with a custom catback. Take your car down to the exhaust shop and see what they can do. I'm wanting to go down the cat back route too.
  5. N

Wanting to go with a catback Exhaust for my TSI

Hey, Was wanting to know any tips or advice in terms of going with a cat-back for my tsi.
  6. N

Spacers

Isn't this the Australian thread? Spacers are illegal in Australia, they're detectable as they did not come with the car from factory.
  7. N

2015 Golf TSI Exhaust Upgrade.

Hey, I am pretty new the golf scene and would like to upgrade the exhaust of my tsi. I want to go the route of a catback but have no idea where to start. If anyone has any advice or options I'll gladly listen. Would like the dsg farts but I think that may be far off in a tsi. Thanks for your help.
  8. N

Spacers

I've got 15mm ones on my tsi and they ride fine. have been pulled over by the cops and they haven't noticed. maybe i'm lucky lol.