GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rojito

Like New OEM Cross Bars - SOLD

Still available.
  2. Rojito

OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats - $50

Like new OEM Black Carpet Floor Mats I pulled them out of my 2021 GTI the first day I got it and used the rubber Monster Mats the rest of the time I owned the car I sold the car and realized I still had these sitting in the plastic in the garage I’m located in the Orlando area, but I do have...
  3. Rojito

OEM Bike Holder Attachment - $175

I actually have 2 OEM Bike holder attachments I only used them once before I sold my car Comes with one key apiece I can sell them separately for $175 or together for $320 I’m located in the Orlando area I would prefer not to ship as they are kind of big, and I don’t have the boxes...
  4. Rojito

Like New OEM Cross Bars - SOLD

SOLD Like New OEM Cross Bars I had them for my 2021 GTI, but I believe they will work for the mk6 too I only used them once before I sold my car Comes with the rubber strip (installed), tool and 2 interchangeable keys I’m located in the Orlando area I would prefer not to ship as they are...
  5. Rojito

FS Tuning in Orlando

Thanks man. That was the first place I looked. Nothing in the Orlando area (unless I missed it). I’ll look into the Facebook groups when I get there. Hopefully they have a good one.
  6. Rojito

FS Tuning in Orlando

Happy Saturday. We’re going to be moving from Atlanta to Orlando in about a month, and I’ll be looking for a trustworthy indie shop (currently have one of the best in the industry just down the road). After searching the forum, FS Tuning seems to be the go to place for a lot of members in...
  7. Rojito

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks for the suggestion. I’m not very mechanically inclined, so just doing the short shifter was pretty daunting. Are the bushings much of a hassle to replace? On a side note, I did also finally get around to fixing the floppy nipple on my APR intake while I had it off today.
  8. Rojito

That’s funny man. I’ve been eyeballing that exact knob as my next little mod. I think it will go great with my interior. Good to hear you liked it.
  9. Rojito

So far, so good. I only drove with it a couple of miles to the grocery store. It definitely feels more crisp. I think I’ll have a better idea after I’ve put some more miles on it. Definitely shorter, but not drastically so. OEM+ was what I was hoping for, and I believe that’s what this will...
  10. Rojito

Installed the euro short shifter.
  11. Rojito

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Picked these up today so I can stop stealing my wife’s Tiguan whenever I want to take one of my kids mountain biking.
  12. Rojito

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

Reminds me of the time I blew an engine on a manual 5 ton truck on a highway in Korea. I was over there for three weeks for an exercise and the trucks were basically brand new, but they had been sitting in storage for quite awhile. The motor pool guys told us they needed to be reved pretty...
  13. Rojito

Memorial Day 2022- FCP Euro and the PenFed Foundation

That’s fantastic. Thanks for supporting the community.
  14. Rojito

Memorial Day 2022- FCP Euro and the PenFed Foundation

Outstanding. I’ve been looking for a reason to buy something. Is this only for sales made on Memorial Day or over a period of time? 🇺🇸
  15. Rojito

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I had a manual Mitsubishi Eclipse when I was in college. One day, I was at a mall, I went out and my battery was dead. Well, growing up hillbilly and having helped push many a dead hoopty to jump star it, I figured getting her started would be easy. I asked a couple of guys to help out and...
  16. Rojito

Bicycle Mounting Options

Roof racks are the more economical option and hitch mount the more convenient. That being said, I would definitely recommend the hitch mount for the Tiguan. We had a hitch installed on my wife's CX-5 at the local uhaul and then used the 4 bike rack from Hollywood Racks for the bikes. Super...
  17. Rojito

FS: OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLT on Michelin AS4 245/35 ZR19

OZ Racing Ultraleggera HLT 19x8.5 Matte Graphite Silver 47mm offset 5x112 bolt pattern (bolts included) Wheels are in like new condition with no curb rash or dents Mounted on Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, 245/34/ZR19 run flat tires Local pickup only just south of Atlanta Cash only...
  18. Rojito

DUAL EXIT EXHAUST FOR MK7 1.8T OPTIONS

Something like this? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-milltek-sport-parts/3-cat-back-exhaust-system-non-resonated/ssxvw273~mll/ According to the ECS website you need to use a Mk7 GTI rear lower valence.