GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sstarrx2

Wow, what a loss!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/cargo-ship-carrying-thousands-cars-165914775.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall
  2. sstarrx2

Vibration at highway speed since getting new wheels

Since Getting my Konig Hypergrams installed on my car with the OEM tires I have noticed considerable vibration coming through the pedal, steering wheel and even the seat a little. Have not had a chance to swing by discount tire to have the look at it, but what could be causing this? Tires not...
  3. sstarrx2

Am I wrong?

Mistakenly posted this on Golf R thread...did not know how to move it My wife had my 16 year old out trying to get her hours in on her learners permit two weekend ago. They were doing a circuit around our neighborhood and on the third pass, for whatever reason, she turned into the neighborhood...
  4. sstarrx2

Am I wrong?

My wife had my 16 year old out trying to get her hours in on her learners permit two weekend ago. They were doing a circuit around our neighborhood and on the third pass, for whatever reason, she turned into the neighborhood too hot and instead of breaking she panicked and jerked the wheel to...
  5. sstarrx2

Confused about maintenance plan.

I have a 2021 GTI S. I know this model year comes with 2 years/20,000 miles scheduled carefree maintenance, as it says so under standard features on my window sticker. What I am confused about is on my window sticker under options ,I have only two items with charges , the monster mats and a...
  6. sstarrx2

Had to break down and put 87 in the GTI!

With this Pipeline hacking issue and the run on gas, I was pretty much forced to put 87 in my GTI this morning. I tried to be picky, but finding a gas station that has gas here in the the SE US is hard enough, I could no longer choose to be picky about the octane. I know it wont hurt the car...
  7. sstarrx2

GTI horsepower

I have read through old posts where folks were talking about the HP rating for GTIs are very conservative. 228 HP and 258 ft-lb. on a MK7.5. I'm not doubting it, but if it is true, BMW must be doing the same thing. My only point of reference was a 2014 2 series I used to own. That car was...
  8. sstarrx2

Vibration on 2021 GTI fixed

Got to dealership at 20 min to 8 and they waved me in. Told them the issue and went for a little drive to confirm the vibration in the passenger side door. It was easily reproduced and the mechanic knew it was the fuel line right away. It took him all of 30 mins to fix when we got back to the...
  9. sstarrx2

New GTI in North Carolina

Just an introduction, I just purchased my 2021 GTI S this week and still learning things about the car! Hope to learn allot from the members. First thing I did was change out the paddle shifters!