GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Weird Sound Driver Side

Hi! A few weeks I got one of the strangest noises, coming from the left driver side. When I’m in the fifth gear and have around 80-100km, I hear a strange noise in acceleration What do you think it could be? I pressed/hit every plastic from the dashboard and it didn’t help. I changed the...
  2. G

Bad smell at his high

Let's hope that I will not get in that point 😂
  3. G

Bad smell at his high

Unfortunately, nothing came out.. I just blew every hole I could find and it just disappeared. Today come back but for just a moment than disappeared, starting to feel the smell of the car odhorisant
  4. G

Bad smell at his high

I solved the problem, let's hope that is for good. I took an air compressor and blew air in the ventilation and behind the dashboard. I hope that this thread will help anybody else :)
  5. G

Bad smell at his high

Yesterday someone passed near me with high speed and a terrible smell appeared out of no where for around 10 km
  6. G

Bad smell at his high

I have removed the cover under the engine bay and the wheel cover on the right side
  7. G

Bad smell at his high

may you know how to remove this foam?
  8. G

Bad smell at his high

Nothing like that..
  9. G

Bad smell at his high

Nope, it doesn't smell at all on the outside of the car
  10. G

Bad smell at his high

Checked 3 times Already checked...
  11. G

Bad smell at his high

This is what it looks like with the glove box dropped, where the polen filter compartment is.
  12. G

Bad smell at his high

The rear carpets are fine. There are no watermarks when I wash the car
  13. G

Bad smell at his high

It doesn't seem to be anything underneath the car. I have removed the engine cover and the inner fender from the right side. The smell is very accentuated when I take of the glove box, where the polen filter is. The rotor seems to be clean, with no remains of animal.
  14. G

Bad smell at his high

It smells like rotten/dead animal or sheep skin, if you know what I mean.. I have checked under the hood and there is clean.
  15. G

Bad smell at his high

Hi! For the last month I have a problem with the smell. I have changed the draining tube from the right passenger side, the carpet is dry, I made three ozon treatments of the climate control, I washed it with some kind of some foam and I changed 2 polen filters What do you think it should be...
  16. G

Steering Alignment

The tires have around 2k km. I don't really see any wear on them. Maybe inside, but I saw that the wear of the inner wall is something normal on Continental. I have Continental PremiumContact 6. I have talked today for the alignment and he said that he will resolve this issue with no problem...
  17. G

Steering Alignment

And this probably will worn out the tires?
  18. G

Steering Alignment

Hi, I saw right now, its +0.07, not -0.07 sorry for the mistake I have edited it now.
  19. G

Steering Alignment

Hi! Today I went to do my steering alignment. My SW was a little turned right and after the alignment, the SW is staying turned left. At low speeds, it's staying straight, but at higher speeds, it stays left turned. These are the values, before and after. What do you think about these values...
  20. G

Clutch Pedal issue

Hi! As I mentioned in the title, I have a weird feedback from the clutch pedal. Everything started when I was going about 190km and I changed in 6th gear. When I released the clutch pedal, I felt that the clutch pedal got stuck at half a way and it got back in position in about 0.50 seconds...