GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DSC Sport

Anyone fitted Bilstein B16 Damptronic Coilovers?

On the ground. It recognizes the new ride height by seeing how much the damper is compressed while sitting completely flat with the full vehicle weight on the car.
  2. DSC Sport

Based on our experience with each of our installs, our "zero ride height" feature, eliminates the need for any dealer when lowering the car.
  3. DSC Sport

Im sorry but that is incorrect, In our software, under the tools tab, there is an option that says "zero ride height". Car just needs to be on a flat surface and it will recalibrate to the ride height it sees at each shock. Only takes about 30 seconds to complete with our controller plugged into...
  4. DSC Sport

Then do I have just the thing for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  5. DSC Sport

But in the same aspect, as Cuzoe was saying, that coilover may not be well suited for every use of that car. Yes if it is a designated track car, and getting trailered most of the time. A true coilover is still going to be great. There are still places an active suspension could benefit here...
  6. DSC Sport

No offense taken. There is no arguing the benefits of a correctly valved coilover and matching spring. But what we do here is make the most out of someones existing setup, in this case a pretty compliant factory strut. These use a Monroe Tenneco Valve which has proven to be one of the best...
  7. DSC Sport

Glad to hear. I wanted to share some data we found surprising. No intentions to talk down on a product. I figured we can share the data and people can take it for what its worth to them.
  8. DSC Sport

We will be releasing the Tractive/DSC Sport Coilover kit for the entire MQB platform soon. We already have the kit in house. We just need to finish up some valving for the set to get it perfect.
  9. DSC Sport

I have also emailed Bilstein yesterday morning regarding this to see if the information as well as our finding are correct. Still waiting on that response
  10. DSC Sport

This is how were are seeing it. Bilstein's website specifically states for this exact kit (part number 49-255874), "These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs..." Bilstein 49-255874. Which would make sense why the valve only controls rebound. But yes you are reading...
  11. DSC Sport

Also here is the product page directly from Bilstein where it states "These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs...", feel free to take alook: Bilstein 49-255874
  12. DSC Sport

The graphs seen are with it in the designed orientation. It was tested both ways. Originally in the the intended upright orientation and then also in the inverted setup. We wanted to see what the change would be each way. The curves were still the same since there is no compression adjustment
  13. DSC Sport

DSC Sport Active Suspension Controller

Variable compression will create a more capable ride. You can have both a soft and stiff ride depending on mode so you can have the best of both worlds. But with the variable you can use the electronic valving to stiffen up and mimic a static stiffer spring when needed
  14. DSC Sport

When looking at compression, A firm setting will provide a tighter feel to the vehicle in corners, whether on pavement, highways, canyon roads, and dirt roads with predictable terrain. A softer setting is optimal for the commute, long road trips, where 'plushness' and ride comfort is paramount...
  15. DSC Sport

We had some pretty interesting findings today when shock dynoing the Bilstein Damptronic B16's for a MK7 Golf R (part number 49-255874). We found the Bilsteins only are able to control the rebound, while the factory shocks are able to control both compression and rebound with their valving. This...
  16. DSC Sport

So for those asking about Shock Dynos and how we determine the effective range for our controllers. We just finished up some testing comparing the factory setup vs the Bilstein B16 Damptronics for a MK7 Golf R (Part Number 49-255874). We know alot of people switch over to the Bilsteins. So in an...
  17. DSC Sport

The data will not be done independently, which is why it isn't out there yet. I understand your aren't convinced on it. At least not yet, or really you may never be sold on it. But regardless I have not received the data from these companies. So no matter how many times it is reiterated, I can't...
  18. DSC Sport

Thank you. This is spot on. We have done our own testing on all of the products everything works as it should and more specifically as advertised. I can tell you all day it will improve handling and everyday driving. But you want to hear more. So that's why shops and drivers who know our...
  19. DSC Sport

Again. I do appreciate all of your concern. The people who already purchased are mostly likely those who know who we are as a company. They are the people who see our achievements in so many other platforms. There is a reason we won the Global Media Award at SEMA for our products. We sell proven...
  20. DSC Sport

I appreciate your concern. But as I said before. We launched the updated product for public 7 days ago at this point. It is still winter where we are located and have not had our test cars on the track. We have sent out plenty of controllers in the last week, several to shops who will be testing...