GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Accessport for sale

Still available?
  2. T

*WHEELS SOLD* 18" Black Pretorias w/ or w/out Pirelli P7 AS

For Sale - OE 18" Black Pretorias w/ 5,224 miles on them. $950 w/ Tires | $700 wheels only | $250 tires only | Buyer pays shipping if needed or local P/U in Phoenix, AZ All hardware included (OE Lug Bolts/OE Caps/OE Cap puller) No damage or bends on any wheels 2 tires @ 7/32" tread, other 2 at...
  3. T

WTB 18” OEM Pretoria’s

Did you ever find these?
  4. T

ISO: 18” Black Pretoria’s

If you're just looking for the wheels, I could probably get them shipped for a decent price. I work for a tire retailer... we get a pretty good deal on shipping...
  5. T

I’m thinking like $750? They’re around $280 a piece new I believe. These don’t have a blemish on them.
  6. T

Yeah, they’re Pirelli P7 225/40R18.
  7. T

Are you looking for the tires too?
  8. T

The wheels have 1,400 miles on them as of today. I’m waiting on a set of wheels, should be a couple weeks. They’ll be in “like new” condition, no curb rash or damage.
  9. T

You ever get these? I will soon have a set available...
  10. T

Where to buy Pretoria wheels?

Haha... I know I'm in the minority that likes the Dallas. Is that yours in Urano Grey? Those wheels look amazing on that car! I don't love them as much on my CFB '21. Beautiful ride!
  11. T

I’m glad to hear that you’re a customer and you’re getting good service from us! I’m up here in the north valley as well! Only had my GTI a few weeks now but seems like it’s a great community!
  12. T

Yeah, I work for Discount Tire. Spent 11 years in the stores in AZ and the last 9 in the corporate office. I work in the group that manages product Quality now
  13. T

Yeah, I actually work for a major tire and wheel retailer so I can get pretty decent deals on virtually anything I want. I’ve got some aftermarket stuff in mind, but I really like the clean twist 5 spoke. Not many wheel manufacturers seem to do that style anymore unfortunately.
  14. T

To clarify... I must be the crackhead... I have the 18" Pretoria and am bored of black wheels... but I really like the look of the Dallas lol. I'll make a deal for anyone looking... I'll throw in the OEM 225/40R18 Pirelli P7 w/ around 1k miles if someone wants to make a deal...
  15. T

Show us your MK7

Picked this up in SLC and drove it home to Phoenix last week! Pumped to be a part of the club. ‘21 SE 6MT in the best color!
  16. T

Anyone want to trade 18” black Pretoria for 18” Dallas??