GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Turbo inlet issues

I will I will. Thank you!
  2. F

Turbo inlet issues

Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out how I can connect an IE turbo inlet to my APR open filter CAI. I tried but my ECS silicone elbow diameter isn't large enough for the IE turbo inlet. I wasn't sure if i needed to buy a new elbow or I'll have to hack job it.
  3. F

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Thanks for the input guys. Just wanted some noise. I've been around the block when it comes to turbo cars and know that if you want power, tunes and Big turbos setups are the only way. I was trying not to embrace my inner ricer and throw a filter on a stick on it but you guys deterred me...
  4. F

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Random stupid question. Does anyone know how dealers treat Intakes? Ik this based on a individual dealer situation but thought I'd get the temperature in the room about it. Thinking about picking up a IE intake or should i just say fuck it and do a K&N drop in? Thanks!
  5. F

Places to look for used GTI.

Yea I second this. I got a 2020 S with DSG for $25.6k at 0.9% for 72. I was looking at used ones, between higher interest rates and miles it wasn't worth it for me to go used. Also seems like ppl have a decent amount of issues with the sunroofs so another reason to go with an S.
  6. F

Just saying Hi

This one will be staying stock for a long timeeee. With being on call with my new job, my current living situation and my near future investing goals I'm done with going that deep with cars. I have photos of the CC if you want to see them. Also it's up for sale!
  7. F

Just saying Hi

Thinking of getting a full front xpel ppf for the first mod on the car. Anyone have any experience with this kit? Price is kinda steep but i just really want this car's paint to look great in 10 years.
  8. F

Just saying Hi

Yea I've lurking for a bit and haven't seen a ton of REDs. Even when im driving around CNJ most MK7s i see are white tbh.
  9. F

Just saying Hi

Picked up a '20 red S with driver assist and DSG yesterday for $25,xxx with the 0.9% for 72 months. Feel i got one of the better deals here in the NE since deals like that usually don't happen. Been in the VW world for a minute. Cars i previous had: '07 Jetta '08 GTI CTS BT 3071r Cars i...