GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Steering Wheel Crooked Even After Strut Replacement and Alignment

Hit a pothole really bad a month ago, and it completely messed up the front alignment, especially the camber. I just recently got the front strut replaced. However, the car is still pulling to the right to a pretty significant amount. I have to apply a lot of force on the wheel to keep it...
  2. L

Caster, Camber, and Front Subframe Adjustment

Is the caster and camber adjustable? I hit a pothole had enough to shift the front subframe a bit that messes up my camber and toe really badly. Local mechanic said the front subframe is not adjustable, and I would need to buy two camber bolts that would give the subframe a bit of wiggle room...
  3. L

2021 GTI Cornering Light Not Working

I have a 2021 Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn US spec. My cornering lights weren't working so I checked 4B and I had a missing calibration code. I am able to calibrate it through basic setting, and the fault code cleared as expected. However, the cornering lights still aren't working and I have two new...
  4. L

Turn off amber indicator light (US)

What should I take to turn off the amber indicator light on US spec models? This is regarding the amber indicator light, not the amber reflector strip. Right now it looks like the only option to me is VCDS.
  5. L

Splash Guards/Mud Flaps

I am thinking of installing OEM splash guards on my new GTI. The installation is quite a long process that involves removing the wheel and drilling into wheel liners. I am also worried about the car looking bad with splash guards. I live in central Texas and might move to Bay Area in the...