1. D

Two-Tone Austin Idea

i may try myself in the spring but i would for sure be using knifeless tape
  2. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

those pix are already on my onlyfans
  3. D

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

So My 2015 S didn't come with a back up camera, eventually I am going to upgrade to MB2 and want to add to reversing flip camera.... how do you open the hatch when you have a camera in the logo?
  4. D

Wire harness for Gentex auto dimming rear view mirror

Emailed to ya emailed ya but heres the pin out if anyone else needs it "Looks like you’ll want the AM column. That means Pin 1 is power, Pin 2 is ground. Then you also have Reverse Inhibit in Pin 3 and Interior Lamp Inhibit in Pin 6. "
  5. D

Member List By State Thread

Lansing, MI Mid level skills and tools no garage
  6. D

Wire harness for Gentex auto dimming rear view mirror

A buddy of mine works for Gentex, I may be able to get the pin out for you
  7. D

OEM LED headlight retrofit for GTI

My factory housings have a moisture issue 🤦‍♂️ Not going to worry about it til after the Michigan winter
  8. D

Wastegate Actuator Failure?

I came from a Saturn Astra and a Miata before that so it'll do til summer when the mods begin
  9. D

Yes EPC! Im terrible with initials... surprised I can get GTI right
  10. D

I just bought a 2015 GTI and the day after purchase the ESC light came on, the dealership agreed to cover all related issues. Today they told me its a bad wastegate actuator. If its seized was the engine basically NA? I wasnt able to do any pulls prior to the light coming on but it did feel...
  11. D

Maintenance Suggestions for new owner w/90k miles

No I dont, Hopefully Santa brings an OBD11. If its in tolerance I plan on getting the timing kit this summer... no garage problems...
  12. D

What did you do to your mk7 today?

took my GTI to the dealership for EPC light 🤦‍♂️
  13. D

Pretty much what I was thinking, I'm planning on new bushings and some suspension upgrades come spring. I may send some oil and trans fluid out to see if theres anything of concern in them.
  14. D

I just picked up a used 2015 GTI S manual with about 92k miles on it. It seems to have been well maintained, at least based on the shape of the interior and exterior. Sadly I have no service records so other than the regularly scheduled 100k maintenance items what should I make sure to do? Im...
  15. D

Two-Tone Austin Idea

I just got my GTI and this is the first vinyl mod to the Austins I've seen that I might undertake, I like the Matte against the Gloss