GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Any bleed you see is the phone camera and the haziness is the Lamin-x still curing. IMO These lights blow away any of the stock options which I love BTW. Other aftermarket ones are a joke compared to this.
  2. G

Got mine yesterday (1 week) and installed today. They are amazing. By far the best option to upgrade from halogens. Nothing comes close in quality or looks, on or off. In fact I'm not sure if there are cooler headlights out there, period. No need to lift up the car, bumper removal is fairly easy...
  3. G

Mine is being delivered by FedEx. I ended up checking this option: "The vehicle or equipment item conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (or the vehicle does not conform solely because readily attachable equipment items that will be attached to it before it is...
  4. G

I ordered a week ago from Germany and it's already here in Denver. Has anyone had issues with customs? I'm supposed to fill out a form and check that the lights conform to federal safety standards. Should I be worried?