GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Tires rubbing but car barely lowered

Pretty common occurence. Here's a video a buddy and I made explaining what will likely remedy your issue. Mk7 Fender Screw Mod VW Golf GTI and Mk7.5
  2. C

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

I'm guessing it's just different brake lines for the Mk6 compatible kit, this is their Mk7 kit. I haven't purchased from here but I also noticed that Macan calipers are as discounted as I have ever seen them ($280 per caliper) on the following site: Front Left Caliper Front Right Caliper
  3. C

Intrigued to hear the results. Maybe a different thread will be warranted for that post as to not clog up here. I have a MK7.5 GSW with no fog lights so I'd considered the Clubsport setup and seeing if I could custom duct from the fog light blank on my front bumper to the Speed Engineering...
  4. C

I'm not sure I've seen them brought up before, but I came across these kits a few weeks ago while browsing: Speed Engineering DE Brake Cooling Inlet Speed Engineering DE GTI Clubsport Cooling Inlet Kit I just requested to be added to the FB group you posted so I can't see the post you're...