GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CurbSideWeg

(Sold) Mk7/7.5 Cobb accessport v3 for sale with the dsg upgrade

I had to update my original post. I wasn’t thinking and assumed
  2. CurbSideWeg

No catch, it’s a combination of needing the money and not needing the accessport. I had got it for my gti but before I got a chance to install my engine blew up so it was replaced on warranty. It’s now got a fresh warranty and I’m giving it to my wife as I need a truck for work. It’s priced low...
  3. CurbSideWeg

Looking to sell my unmarried GTI Cobb Accessport V3 with the DSG upgrade for $500. like new condition comes with... unit case cable mount I will post a picture of everything soon and if needed let me know if you need more.
  4. CurbSideWeg

2015 MK7 GTI DSG stuttering/hesitating under boost

Ill check as soon as I get off work to see if its throwing any codes. If its coilpack related would they act normal while idling or cruising? both of those times its perfectly fine, just while under boost does it start acting up. ill be troubleshooting on my ride home haha. do you think I just...
  5. CurbSideWeg

2015 MK7 GTI DSG stuttering/hesitating under boost

Just this morning on my way to work My 2015 MK7 GTI has stuttering/hesitation under boost. The previous night it worked fine. So far this occurs with every gear and all speeds. the moment the car reaches about 2 psi it starts bucking. This occurs under full and partial acceleration. My idle is...
  6. CurbSideWeg

Show us your MK7

Haha they used to be longer!
  7. CurbSideWeg

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

Awesome thanks one more step closer to better audio. My engine blew a bit back and while it was being replaced they gave me a 2020 Tiguan to bop around in and I was pissed how much better their newer systems sound compared to bone stock 2015!
  8. CurbSideWeg

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

If I upgrade my Mib1 to mib2 do I need my helix reprogrammed or will it keep working as normal? I looked through the previous pages but didn’t see anything about this though I may have missed it.