GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. X

heated seats retrofit

what are the part numbers for the switch and module you used?
  2. X

Component Protection - Where does it exist?

I got mega links. I’ll dm then to you tonight when I get home.
  3. X

I’ll try to help, but Covid got me. I’ve had complications ever since. Brain fog, it’s weird
  4. X

I’d be really wary of Odis from a seller of a clone vas5054. Almost guaranteed to have some sort of malware on it. But the newest version that a 5054 will work with 7.1 I think is all over forums
  5. X

Vcp is over rated. There is a program called VCTool that uses clone vas5154 that is 10 times better. Has firmware and datasets available to download, interface is better, and doesn’t take a year and a half to load. Lots more options
  6. X

Areaview Retrofit Progress

Only problem I see with this is the plastic on the stem of the golf mirror. The golf ones have a curve to them that no other mirror I’ve found has. I though about getting a golf 8 mirror and trying to mount it with no modifications. But then that leaves that little window with no lower trim.
  7. X

MK8 steering wheel for MK7

I like the new wheels and capacitive buttons. It look a little getting used to.
  8. X

MK8 steering wheel for MK7

If its an AliExpress mk8 wheel some of them are modified mk7 wheels. Gotta be careful if you order one.
  9. X

Shop vac

Use a drill brush to work the small dirt out, vacuum that up
  10. X

RGB Ambient Lighting (hopes/dreams)... pre-facelift Mk7

I found a vid of them being installed, they go over the buckle. So it would be hella bulky. Seeing that I don’t think I’d do it
  11. X

I don’t think it’s 12v battery bus, they are on with the ambient lights and off when the footwell lights are off. They are pretty dim. Unless your looking at them they aren’t noticeable at all. Obviously these aren’t original Audi parts. They are bulkier than the originals I did find something...
  12. X

I just half assed the wiring, just wired up the light portion to the rear footwell lights. So the light might turn off when buckled but they don’t for me Ya been looking for the rears, I like ‘em, but not for what they are charging.
  13. X

Looking at the golf 8 mirrors. The lower shells won’t work, but the mirrors themselves look like they might bolt up, with minor modifications. Trying to dissuade myself from getting a set to see
  14. X

The Birds Eye view comes when all the cameras are working. There is one view that is kinda a top down, guessing to see curbs or other cars in front.
  15. X

An alternate part number is 4n0-857-755-d mnb Available from us dealers for 80 bucks new
  16. X

Hopefully I will get time tomorrow. And of course the only other one I saw on eBay is gone now. That wouldn’t be any of you would it 😠
  17. X

replacement for broken dome radar unit

I don’t remember having to remove component protection on my radars. Is must have been added on mk8 cars, so radars with a revision higher than C
  18. X

Do you have a lane assist camera? The flat radar won’t communicate with an older lane assist camera
  19. X

The domed radars don’t have any protection as far as I am aware