GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

VWR spring fitment?

Hey Guys, I'm looking to lower my Mk7 GTI with 18x8 et 45 wheels and 235/40/18 Michelins on VWR springs, is anyone out there running the same/ similar setup and if so is there any issues with rubbing?
  2. Z

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

Thank you, good to know that. I knew the analog gauge on the dash was that way, didn't know the one in the infotainment was the same way. Disappointing that many of the stock gauges seem to be pretty useless.
  3. Z

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

Has anyone had a check engine light associated with their thermostat/water pump leaks? Was at the dealer monday for an oil change at 32k miles, went to drive off after oil change - check engine light was on. Was not on when i dropped it off for the oil change. Dealer cleared the light and sent...
  4. Z

Mk7.5 Euro tail lights not working properly

Actually wasn’t his harness but I wish I had gone that direction, very appreciative of him helping me though!!
  5. Z

Appreciate the replies everyone, got into contact with zero815 and he sent me a coding list and now they work perfectly! Sweeping mirror signals may be up next.....
  6. Z

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

The harness was from Eurozone tuning who says theirs is the same as DAP’s and it certainly looks like it is. When their instructions were tried the tail lights stayed on all the time even when the car was off.
  7. Z

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Installed a set of 7.5 tail lights on my 2017 Mk7 GTI using USP’s coding instructions, but the turn signals aren’t dynamic and blink together and the rear fog light is always on. Any ideas to correct this issue??
  8. Z

Hi everyone, First post here but really in need of some help- recently purchased a set of OEM Mk7.5 Euro spec tail lights to retrofit onto my 2017 Mk7 GTI- after I did all the wiring and coding I'm getting two issues. First, the rear fog light is always on with the brake lights, I don't have...
  9. Z

MK7.5 GTI Euro tail light troubleshooting

Hi everyone, First post here but really in need of some help- recently purchased a set of OEM Mk7.5 Euro spec tail lights to retrofit onto my 2017 Mk7 GTI- after I did all the wiring and coding I'm getting two issues. First, the rear fog light is always on with the brake lights, I don't have...