GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk75gti

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTi

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had the Becker catback system installed on their mk7 or mk7.5. I thought it was weird that it fit both because I heard the mk7.5 diffuser was spaced different than the mk7. I was also wondering if anyone had any sound clips with it on. I'm coming from a muffler...
  2. Mk75gti

Becker Exhaust Catback System For 2015 to 2020 GTI

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had the Becker catback system installed on their mk7 or mk7.5. I thought it was weird that it fit both because I heard the mk7.5 diffuser was spaced different than the mk7. I was also wondering if anyone had any sound clips with it on. I'm coming from a muffler...
  3. Mk75gti

Mk7.5 GTI turbo "chirp or "bark" after tune

I recently had my gti tuned to stage 2, and I notice under high boost when I let off the gas I get a single loud turbo "chirp" or "bark"(no flutter just the single noise) it does this almost everytime when I'm in 3rd gear under heavy acceleration. I used to hear the "chirp" when I was on a stock...
  4. Mk75gti

Dsg tune for stage 2?

I have a 2019 MK7.5 gti se, and I'm wondering if I'm required to get a DSG tune to go stage 2 or if it's just a luxury.The ECU tune I'm getting is the equilibrium stage 2. Also I always drive the car in manual mode if that adds anything. Any help is appreciated thanks guys!