GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Thank you very much for sharing this as I wasn't even aware a "performance" alignment was a thing. I'll definitely do some more research on it.
  2. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

wow this is awesome! Thanks for sharing I had no idea there were so many easy mods that would help this much.
  3. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Got the Contis and Pretoria wheels done yesterday! Thanks to everyone who gave advice on here, I couldn't be happier!
  4. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Absolutely, here you go. Let me add the thumbnail is very misleading lol he drives a BMW in it.
  5. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Awesome. Yeah those contis look like a winner to me. I just watched a video comparison between them and the AS3s and it doesn't really seem that they provide enough performance over the DWS06s to justify the price premium; at least not in the way I will be using my car.
  6. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Lmao he scooted right in there 😆. Those continental ones look perfect so that I can save some money for high performance summers. Really appreciate the feedback!
  7. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Very smart advice. I appreciate it!
  8. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

No please any advice is well received. I am getting the Rabbit Pretoria wheels this weekend and new tires are definitely on the horizon as well. I would love to get 2 sets of tires but storage is a concern and obviously tires can start to get pretty expensive so getting 8 new tires would hurt...
  9. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Thanks! I'll definitely be scouring the web, just wanted to see if there were any quirky things people might not include in their instructions or videos. Good to know it should be fine though :)
  10. ablackdude2020

New to the Car scene...

Hey everyone, From the time I was a kid I've always loved cars and couldn't wait to own my own I could be proud of. I never had the means growing up to afford anything and didn't actually get my first car until I was a junior in college, but it wasn't that car I was PROUD of, more just...