GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

SOLD: 10mm & 15mm ShopDap Spacer Sets (includes wheel bolts)

Thanks - just replied back
  2. I

SOLD: 10mm & 15mm ShopDap Spacer Sets (includes wheel bolts)

SOLD Asking $150 shipped. Selling ShopDap 10mm and 15mm spacer sets with corresponding longer ball seat lug bolts that I used on my Alltrack. Nothing wrong with them, just getting rid of them since I installed new wheels. Spacers have some anti-seize on them so they don't look brand new but...
  3. I

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yup, my tire size will be slightly shorter than the stock Alltrack tires so I'll reset after getting them on. For my '19 Alltrack reset is done in the car menu.
  4. I

What a relief, thanks!
  5. I

Just got new wheels and I haven't dealt with TPMS before. Do y'all get new TPMS sensors? Abandon TPMS and just deal with the light? Disable the light (illegal tho technically right?)? If TPMS will work with the wheels, which ones would I need for a 2019 Alltrack? Wheels are Motegi MR146 if that...
  6. I

Beginner’s Guide / Tips for Buying a Street-Based Suspension

Hey guys, I wanted to give a review of the Neuspeed Sport springs and Bilstein B8s that I installed last month now that I’ve had some miles on it. This thread and the installation thread were such a great resource to me in researching the various options and prepping for the install that I...
  7. I

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

Hey all, wanted to report back on the issue that I had posted about right after I installed Bilstein B8s with Neuspeed Sport springs on my Alltrack. 1. Steering wheel was aggressively self-centering, even if stopped with the wheel turned it would return to center - much more than normal. This...
  8. I

No, didn't disconnect the battery. Clearance was tight on the driver side when removing the stock strut with the 2x4 method and I had to unclip the sensor wiring from the fender liner on the engine bay side as well as the clip where it stays in place on the brake assembly. Potentially damaged it...
  9. I

Hey everyone, a) thanks Hammersticks for the great compilation of information related to this install, and thanks Flipflp for some help he provided me leading up to the install in sourcing parts. b) SO I installed Neuspeed Sport springs and Bilstein B8s on my 2019 Alltrack over the weekend and...
  10. I

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Hey, just sent you a message - I’m in Sac and interested in the VWR springs. My Alltrack is in need of some lowering!