GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

You added the fecs originally installed on your unid plus the fecs you wanted to unlock inside the "addfecs" file or only the fecs you wanted to unlock ?
  2. D

the car is prompting me to change oil in 4700mi.

Update: found the problem ! The problem was the changes that I made for the service inspection ... For some reason the notification was on for both services but I solved by changing the "fix" values for the old ones and reseting the service inspection on the trip button .
  3. D

Obd11 The only thing that I changed after doing the reset on the dashboard was the oil quality to good , that gave the 30k km interval again
  4. D

Touch screen detecting touch by itself

You are talking about this screen ? Its compatible with mib2, right? https://images.app.goo.gl/oPvB5WVkNK6czVz76
  5. D

Thats water deformation (caused by) :) do you know if they have any instructions , recall , anything to fix this ..or its all normal by their quality standarts ?
  6. D

Mine sometimes does the same thing ..I think the problem is inside the screen , between the panel and the touch pad" layer , it suffers some kind of deformation when its cold . After a few minutes driving (heating up the cockpit) the problem disapears by it self
  7. D

Thanks but the problem is the reminder it self , I did the oil change and cleaned the counter for service but now i have the reminder showing on the dash for the next inspection in 23k km ...already tried to clean both values but it didnt fixed I've checked the values for adaptations and...
  8. D

Did you solved this problem" ? I have the reminder allways on too , every time I turn on\off the ignition and on the vehicle status too...Already tried a few things with OBDeleven but it didn't work (I know this was 4 years ago)
  9. D

Led retrofit mirror puddle light, need wiring guide

Btw , that doesnt mean nothing ..the repeater can use a different plug (most likely they are the same but thats just pure coincidence)
  10. D

The photos that i saw was only two terminals , a posi and a ground (leave the mid pin)
  11. D

The photos that i saw was only two terminals , a posi and a ground (leave the mid pin)
  12. D

I cant say that for sure cuz im waiting for the plug to arrive but based on my search yes , it is . This waterproof plugs arent produced by vw
  13. D

puddle light plug = 52117-0241 terminals for puddle light plug= 50039-8000 terminals for the 16pin connector= 90764701 btw, next time edit or delete your post ..you dont need to repost
  14. D

Nop , you have to search in your country or online . I just have the part-numbers
  15. D

Yes , it's the 16 pin connector that goes inside the door panel . No , the mirror isn't pre-wired for anything more than you car has from factory and you can't even buy it separetly from VW because they don't have part number for the plug and wire inside the mirror so I am doing all the wire...
  16. D

It will work in my case cuz i already tested , thats why i know the pin but like i said before, you need to test you door module to see if it will work on that particular module (there are a few different modules and some of them dont support the light)
  17. D

Read my post and you will find the positive pin, I didnt searched for the negative pin though
  18. D

The mirror lights are the entry lights, the 16 pin connector with tiny wires
  19. D

No one can answer that for you , strip the right side door and check the reference . You can easely check with a multimeter (u need to program it first to -present)