GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Velt Sport Spacers 15MM Front 20MM Rear with bolts

Velt Sport Spacers 15MM Front and 20MM Rears with bolts.
  2. C

K&N High-Flow Air Filter 33-3005

K&N High-Flow Air Filter. Lightly used and in excellent condition. I bought this and used for approximately 2,000 miles before I put in an APR intake.
  3. C

Weathertech Black Custom Fit Floorliners (Model 444961)

Selling a front (driver and passenger) set of Weathertech Custom Fit Black Floorliners. $85 Shipped.
  4. C

FS: APR Carbon Fiber Intake, SAI Breather Filter, and Coolant Hose

Just traded in my GTI and took all the after market parts off. The coolant hose is brand new and never used. The intake and SAI filter have approximately 6k miles of use. Asking $325 shipped. I am located in the North Jersey area if you are interested in doing local pickup. Part Numbers...
  5. C

FS: Borla MK7.5 GTI Cat-Back Exhaust S-Type with Polished Tips (Model 140751)

Borla and Rennline are sold. Everything else still available. Borla S-Type exhaust (Model 140751) for MK7.5 GTI. I purchased this exhaust in December and just recently traded in my GTI so I took all the aftermarket parts off. The exhaust has less than 1,000 miles of use. Looking to get $600...
  6. C

FS: BMS JB4 Group 2 + Data Cable

Selling my JB4 that I was using in my 2019 MK7.5 GTI along with the USB data cable that I purchased separately. I had in my car for about 7K miles and it worked flawlessly. Selling because I am moving to an APR tune. According to the BMS site this unit is compatible with the following...