GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MK7GolfTDI

Climatronic No Temp Control On One Side

Went to the dealer and paid $20 for a new cog wheel for the motor. It wouldn't calibrate with the aftermarket motor but it didn't fit right, so theso got an OEM motor and everything works fine now. I have AC on both sides blowing cold air as it should!
  2. MK7GolfTDI

Air Conditioning Half Works

Gave it a recharge with my Dad's r134a machine. Its really cold on the driver side but still warmer on the passenger side. This points to a blend door. AC is blending the cold air with the warm air pulled in through the hvac. Gotta find a diagram of the hvac system and go from there.
  3. MK7GolfTDI

Climatronic No Temp Control On One Side

Thanks for sharing this info. I replaced the motor, performed a recalibration and switched off the key when the alignment got to the middle for the white cog to try align it, the cog isn't catching the motor properly and I don't know how to fix it. Any info for me guys? Video of the issue can...
  4. MK7GolfTDI

Air Conditioning Half Works

Did you ever have a resolution to this issue??? I have the same problem where the passenger side is blowing warm air and driver's side is cold. Dealership says it's the flaps. I have dual zone. Let me know what resolved the issue! I may just need a recharge maybe instead..
  5. MK7GolfTDI

New 2017 R--Moisture inside headlamps

Can you tell me what seal was defective? Was it on the headlight itself or was it the panel cover inside the wheel well? I've had this issue now twice and this is one expensive headlight. Car is a 2015 Golf TDI with led drl and xenon oem lighting package.
  6. MK7GolfTDI

AC cold but not blowing strong ?

I'm still having the same issue. Might just bring it in to the garage this week. I can hear the blower motor blowing hard but it's not coming out the vents.
  7. MK7GolfTDI

AC cold but not blowing strong ?

I changed the cabin and engine air filters 2 weeks ago. I am performing the climatronic AC calibration today as shown in this video link below and will see if that helps. My issue is that even on Max AC it will start strong then after driving a bit it reduces the air flow through the vents even...
  8. MK7GolfTDI

New 2017 R--Moisture inside headlamps

You are lucky it was replaced. My MK7 Golf TDI with xenon lighting package has the same issue. There seems to be a lot of MK7 Golfs with failed seals. Mine Its not under warranty as its more than 4 years old, but failed just before 73K. The VW dealer quote is $4100 for a new headlight assembly...