GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JCMK7

Selling superspeed RF03RR ( Florida )

The one on the GTI are not for sale those are my set... I have a extra set of them
  2. JCMK7

Superspeed RF03RR (18x8.5 +45)

That how they look... the one on the GTI are my pair am selling another brand new set
  3. JCMK7

Superspeed RF03RR (18x8.5 +45)

I have brand new wheels superspeed RF03RR 18x8.5 +45 just like the one I have on my GTI installed they are satin bronze Orlando/Kissimmee area $ 900.00 and if u want the lugs they included $960.00
  4. JCMK7

Selling superspeed RF03RR ( Florida )

I have brand new wheels superspeed RF03RR 18x8.5 +45 just like the one I have on my GTI installed they are satin bronze Orlando/Kissimmee area $ 900.00 and if u want the lugs they included $960.00
  5. JCMK7

This is my Deep Black Pearl

Do they fit on a 7.5 2019 ? Do u have the link cause all I see are 750.00 😬😬
  6. JCMK7

7. JCMK7

Show us your MK7

:)
  8. JCMK7

i got my 2019 GTI late DEC 2019 with 0miles here the BEFORE & AFTER Hope you guys like what i done :)
  9. JCMK7

Lowering springs

H&R sport spring
  10. JCMK7

Lowering springs

There lol
  11. JCMK7

Lowering springs

So I finally dropped my car
  12. JCMK7

Central Florida Mk7

Thanks then I have a 7.5
  13. JCMK7

Central Florida Mk7

East Orlando it’s full of Honda Civic how can u tell if I have a mk7 or 7.5
  14. JCMK7

Central Florida Mk7

Oh k I see sucks that it’s that high but what can I do.. plus German car it’s not like a civic
  15. JCMK7

Central Florida Mk7

How much they charge
  16. JCMK7

Central Florida Mk7

Where a good place in Orlando or Kissimmee to install lowering springs cause I have called a few places and they charge 300 to 400 ?
  17. JCMK7

Lowering springs

Question do u know what lightbulb should I get for better instead of yellow I have the S model but people said not to get LED cause it will look bad with the S model housing any suggestion?
  18. JCMK7

Lowering springs

Question do u know what lightbulb should I get for better instead of yellow I have the S model but people said not to get LED cause it will look bad with the S model housing any suggestion?
  19. JCMK7

Lowering springs

So no need of spacers ? Do u have them ? Cause am planning to keep my factory rims on the gti
  20. JCMK7

Lowering springs

Would I need wheel spacers ? Cause on FB someone told me I’ll need them ? Do u have pic of ur gti to see how it looks