GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Car dies when plugging in phone

(Unless I screwed up somehow) something similar happened to me last night driving home: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/freaked-out-engine-turned-off-when-connecting-phone.369747/#post-7365575 I've had this car (2018 Golf SE, MT, keyless ignition) for a year and it never...
  2. M

Freaked out: engine turned off when connecting phone

Thanks for digging that up, I searched "vw golf engine turns off after connecting phone" on Google and looked at the first 3 pages or so but didn't see anything related. That definitely seems very similar. If it is the same issue, it's comforting to know it only happens while stationary. It...
  3. M

Yeah it's keyless. I thought about that, maybe I accidentally pressed it but I don't see how, I was looking at it when I inserted it. Still, it's possible I screwed up somehow, it was dark/night time and not very visible inside the car. Definitely going to keep an eye on it. But just to sleep...
  4. M

Hi, I'm new here and relatively ignorant when it comes to cars, I hope this is the right place to ask/discuss this issue. I have a one year old 2018 Golf SE (manual). Today when commuting home I was waiting at a red light and wanted to take a look at the surrounding maps on the larger car...