GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

luke warm heat on driver side, passenger all fine (hot)

Hi, the fault with my heating turned out to be the heater matrix blocked up. as for your cold air i would remove the cover on the passanger side foot well and centre console and get your eyes up and look up the side of the console, then you can see the motors moving, the hot and cold air one is...
  2. D

ACC AND FRONT ASSIST NOT WORKING,

HI I've scanned and have a few faults are these related ? U112300 (047) AND (039) B200F F0 (107) P2100 00 (096) OPEN CIRCUIT INTERMITTENT NOT CONFIRMED Any advice is greatly appreciated
  3. D

thanks for the reply, after doing some further investigation, i am receiving some warm air on the drivers side but its not hot like the passengers side. do you think the flap motor will still be the issue or maybe something else ?
  4. D

My golf mk7 gt 2013, has developed a fault with the heating. no hot air is being produced on all driver side vents ? passenger is ok. after watching some vids i thought it would be one on the thermistors in the vents, however these are not fitted to my golf. Looking at a previous scan on the...